How to Prepare
KLUEEE 2017 Question Paper Format
KLUEEE 2017 News and Updates
Koneru Lakshmaiah University, Andhra Pradesh will set up its first campus in Telangana soon. The new campus will come up in Hyderabad. The varsity is planning to commence the admission process for the coming academic session, i.e., 2017-18. The varsity will function through a temporary campus ...Read more
VIT University will be conducting VITEEE 2017 exam for the admission to various UG engineering courses from April 5 to April 16, 2017. The varsity provides scholarships to top 1,000 rankers of VITEEE every year. These scholarships are being offered under GV School Development Programme (GVSDP). ...Read more
Koneru Lakshmaiah (KL) University has announced a notification to conduct KLU Engineering Entrance Exam(B.Tech) for providing admissions to B.Tech programme at the university. The candidates have to appear in this examination to take admission in the Engineering course under this University.
KLUEEE 2017 Conducting Body
KL University conduct KLU Engineering Entrance Exam. The Koneru Lakshmaiah Charities was established as a trust in the year 1980 with its official address at Museum road, Governorpet, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520 002 and started KL College of Engineering in the Academic year 1980-81. The trust was converted into a Society by the name Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation in the year 1996. The KL College of Engineering has attained autonomous status in the year 2006 and in February 2009, the Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation Society was recognized as Deemed to be University. In short Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation is named as K L University.
KLUEEE Contact Details
|Address||Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Admin. Office, 29-36-38, Museum Road, Governorpet, Vijayawada. A.P., India. Pincode: 520 002.|
|Phone no||0866 - 2577715|
|Mode||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
1) WHAT IS KLUEE?
KLUEEE will be conducted by Koneru Lakshmaiah University (KL University) in offline and online mode. The university will conduct KLUEEE in offline (Pen & Paper based) mode on April 29, while the online (Computer Based Test) mode will be held on May 12, 13. For admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes to the university, the candidates have to either qualify KLUEEE or JEE Main /JEE Advanced /State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET. Meritorious students in Sports/Cultural Activities are also offered admissions to B.Tech/B.E. programmes at the university.
2) What is Online examination?
It is a secured and un-interrupted Computer based test using LAN.
3) Is there any requirement of computer skills?
The candidate need to only know how to operate computer mouse.
4) How to apply for KLUEE ?
Candidates can apply offline.
5) Is there any special arrangement for Persons with Disability?
Yes. Need based assistance shall be provided to the PWD candidates.
6) My application is complete. How long before I get an admission response?
Completed files are reviewed on a bi-weekly basis. Our admission recommendations are forwarded to the Graduate School after review. An official admission offer from the Graduate School via email Should arrive within one to two weeks after review.
7) How can we get the hall ticket?
Candidates can download the hall ticket from the website.
8) What is a complete application?
A completed application means items 1-5 on the checklist have been submitted.
9) Which documents should I send by post?
- You only need to send us correctly certified (photo)copies of your diplomas and transcripts obtained in the past.
- Also send us a print out of the first page of your completed application form.
- If you have recommendation letters, these need to be sent to us in sealed envelope as well. If your referee cannot send the letters to us personally, they can also give the letters in sealed envelopes to you and you can send them to us together with all your other application materials.
10) What is the eligibility criteria for KLUEE ?
- Candidates must have qualified in 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 60% of total marks in their group subjects.
- For admissions to all B.Tech programmes, students need to have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM).
- Students who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) are eligible for B.Tech (Bio Technology) Programme.
11) I got less than 50% in XII in CBSE, shall I still sit in the admission test, just in case seats become available later?
There is no point in applying if you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
12) I obtained 59.99% - am I eligible?
No, 60% means strictly 60.00% or above.
13) Is there any other source of information regarding the admissions other than the website?
The admission brochure will be available . However, please refer to the website regularly for updates and notifications.
14) I have taken Maths, but have not done Physics or Chemistry in my XII Boards. I have got more than 60% in Maths, and my overall percentage is also more than 60%. Am I eligible?
Yes, you are eligible only for CSE not for ECE. There is no requirement of having done Physics or Chemistry in Class XII for CSE. For ECE, there is no requirement of having done Chemistry in Class XII.
15) While entering the 12th exam marks, should I include the practical marks also? Can I include 11th and 12th year marks?
The subject-wise and aggregate marks are to be given for the 12th year examination only. Don't include the 11th year exam marks. For practical marks, use the method used by your board to calculate the subject-wise marks.
16) How am I Eligible for admission to B.Tech. programmes after 12th?
The B.Tech programmes are 4-year programme after 12th. There is no intermediate degree awarded.
17) Is KLUEE result based on ranking or percentile?
The result is based on ranking.
18) For how long is the KLUEE score valid?
The KLUEE score is valid for just one year.
19) What are the specializations offered in KL University for B.Tech?
Various B.Tech branches offered by the KL University are -
B.Tech Program Duration : 4 Years with the following specializations
- Bio- Technology (BT)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)
- Electronics and Computer Engineering (ECM)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Petroleum Engineering (PE).
20) What are the required documents for Counseling process after appearing for KLUEE(B.Tech)?
1. Counseling Call Letter.
2. S.S.C Marks Memo/ Equivalent Certificate.
3. 10+2 / equivalent qualified Exam Marks Memo and Provisional Certificate /Pass Certificate
4. Entrance Examination Hall Ticket & Rank Card (KLUEEE, JEE Main or EAMCET -2016)
5. Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate (CC)
6. Other Certificates such as Sports/NCC/Ex-Service Men/Single Girl Child/*Extra Curricular
Activities(ECA) mentioned in the Application
7. Caste Certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates and Differently Abled Certificate issued by
relevant Medical Authority.
8. 6 Passport size color photographs.
9. Two sets of Xerox copies of all the original certificates.
NOTE: Candidates failing to submit the DDs & Documents mentioned as above will have to forego their allotted seats.
21) What is the fee structure for the B.tech programs at KL University ?
FEE TO BE PAID :-
(one time - Refundable)
(CSE,ECE & ME)
(CSE,ECE & ME)
Note:-All DDs should be drawn in favor of “K L University”, payable at Vijayawada.
22) What is Quality Policy ?
K L University is committed to deliver Quality Education for all-round development of the Students to meet the changing requirements of Industry, Business and Society.
23) What is Internal Quality Assurance Cell(IQAC) ?
An Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been established in the University after becoming University during the academic year 2009-10 with Prof. K. SUBBA RAO as the Director. Initially this Cell was named as Audit & Quality Control Cell (A & QC) Cell and was renamed as IQAC in October-2011. It works towards realizing the goals of Quality enhancement and sustenance.
24) What is Quality Management Principles Adopted by IQAC ?
Customer Focused / Stakeholder focused Leadership Involvement of People Process Approach System Approach Continual improvement of overall performance For assuring Quality and ensuring progressive performance in various activities, the following mechanisms have been developed by the Cell. Developed "Quality Policy" Developed, documented and implemented "Quality Management System" Developed Metrics and Norms Developed Standard Formats for recording outcomes of various processes Developed check lists that facilitate verification and validation Designed a standard "Monthly Report Format" for reporting the outcomes of various activities implemented by the academic departments and cells. Developed a document for "Calendar of Activities" for the academic year for implementation.
25) What is Regular or periodical tasks taken up by IQAC ?
Audit is conducted every month based on the monthly reports submitted by various departments and cells. Non-Conformances are identified, reported and corrective actions are initiated. Best practices are identified and are internalized by embedding them into various processes. New practices are being adopted by attending Conferences and Workshops that are conducted on "QUALITY ASSURANCE". Coordinating with various Units of the University and acting as Nodal agency for the accreditation process. IQAC meetings are conducted periodically to review various processes and to evolve mechanisms for Quality enhancement.
26) What is Constitution of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) ?
(1) Vice-Chancellor Chair Person (2) Director (IQA) Coordinator (3) Registrar Member (4) All the Principals Members (5) All the Deans Members (6) All the Directors Members (7) All the Heads of the Departments Members (8) Management Representative (ISO) Member (9) Two Members from the Management Members Prof. P. Thrimurthy Sri Gorantla Punnaiah Chowdary (10) One or Two Members from the Local Society Member (s) (11) Controller of Examinations Member (12) Libraria Member .