DYPUSM Mumbai also known as DY Patil University School of Management is amongst the popular management institutes in Mumbai and is accepted by UGC and AICTE. The university is approved by NAAC-A Grade. DY Patil University School of Management Mumbai (DYPUSM) provides UG and PG courses like BBA and MBA. The university accepts admission on a merit basis in the university entrance exam. The annual fee for the MBA programme ranges between Rs 5,00,000 - 6,30,000.
Athena School of Management is a premier management institution in Mumbai. The college offers two-year full-time PGDM programmes. This management college in Mumbai uses the Socrates method of teaching, in which the faculty teaches 20% of the total sessions and the remaining 80% is centered on interactive sessions, debates, and discussions. The NMAT and GMAT scores of applicants are used to determine admission to Athena School of Management. ITC, Kotak and Vodafone are some of the top recruiters that visit Athena School of Management.