Accepted For : MBA
Exam Mode : Offline
25 Jul, 2017
03 Dec, 2017
Highlights of IIFT
|Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)|
|Degrees||M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration)|
About IIFT 2018-2020
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) conducts an entrance exam every year in offline mode for candidates interested in pursuing its flagship programme - Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB). IIFT has institutes at two locations - Delhi and Kolkata. Its flagship programme is the Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB). IIFT stands alone among the top B-schools of India to offer a programme in MBA in International Business. IIFT entrance exam 2018-2020 was conducted on Sunday (3rd December, 2017) and the result for the same was announced on 5th January, 2018. Get IIFT 2018 Results!
IIFT 2018-2020 Conducting Body
Established in the year 1963 by the Government of India, the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is an autonomous organisation, which is constantly working on developing human resources that will help professionalise the country's foreign trade management and increase exports. The institute offers various full-time as well as part-time management courses. The institute also offers executive MBA, certificate and doctoral programmes.
In case of any query or issue, send an email at email@example.com OR
PHONE NO: 011-3914 7213 (Direct), 3914 7200-05 (Ext. 621)
It is mandatory that you mention your application no. for all the queries.
For any query related to refund, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with details such as first and last four digits of your Credit Card no, Expiry Date of the Card, Name of the Cardholder, Date of the transaction as well as Application Form No.
Once the registration is done by the candidate, no cancellation/refund inquiries will be entertained under any circumstances.
IIFT 2018-2020 Exam Centres
Important Instructions for Exam Day
While every candidate will have his/her own strategy for the exam day, we are providing some basic tips that IIFT aspirants should definitely keep in mind to increase their chances of scoring high in the exam.
1. Don’t spend too much time on one question. If you have doubts about a question and if you think it's taking away your precious time, move to the next question.
2. While writing the exam, keep a track of time.
3. Handle your OMR sheet with care and avoid causing to damage it.
4. Try and not to panic on the day of the exam. It will negatively impact your performance.
5. Be careful when you are going through the comprehension passage.
6. Things you should carry to the exam hall - IIFT admit card 2017, a valid photo ID and stationary items
7. Things you should not carry to the exam hall -
- Bags or valuable items are not allowed inside the exam hall as there will be no lockers available at the exam centre
- No mobile phone, pager, tablets, or any device with a radio transmitter are allowed
- Avoid carrying any piece of paper to the exam hall
- Nothing should be printed on your stationery box
8. You may also take a look at the Checklist for IIFT Entrance Exam Day to ensure you are completely prepared.