The world has entered the 21st century with a new economic world order where India is emerging as a major force with greater economic liberalization and accelerated globalization. Foreign investment,
e-Commerce, ITES, tie-ups, joint ventures, mergers & acquisition etc. are the new buzz words around. Indian business and industry are humming with activity. Currently, India is showing the highest economic growth, amongst the BRIC nations.
This fast pace of growth has created enormous possibilities and an unprecedented demand for those who can meet this “Challenge of Change”. The corporate world is facing a greater need for professionals trained according to international standards, in the fields of Management and Information Technology.
This is the underlying philosophy of IMC- the International Management Centre- which was set up to fulfil this critical need of Indian business and industry. IMC was established in the year 1994, under the aegis of Central Education Society and is approved by AICTE since 1996.
- Ranked A+ amongest top B-school of India
- Ranked 1st at Delhi for governance
- Amongest top 3 in Delhi for placement
IMC Pictures & Videos
Awards & Rankings
- IMC is rated "A++" and ranked 1st for Governance amongst B-schools at Delhi.
- IMC has been ranked at par with IIM (Calcutta, Lucknow, Bangalore) for Governance by AIMA survey.
- IMC has been honoured by Singapore Institute of Management by conferring upon distinguished corporate members status.