Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2020.
DCE Gurugram B.Tech Admission 2019
Applicants who want to pursue B.Tech course at DCE Gurugram can check all the necessary admission related information as specified below.
DCE Gurugram B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates seeking admission in the B.Tech course should have 45% aggregate in 10+2 examinations from a recognised board with Physics and Mathematics as the main subject with either of Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical as a vocational subject.
DCE Gurugram B.Tech Selection Process 2019
The selection criterion is based on the valid score in the JEE-Main entrance examination. Admissions in the B.Tech course are done through centralized counselling based on merit in the JEE-Main exam.
DCE Gurugram B.Tech Application Process 2019
Candidates are requested to check the application process given below:
- Candidates aspiring to take admission in the B.Tech course at DCE Gurugram have to appear in JEE Main exam first. The interested applicants can visit the official website of JEE Main and fill the application form and submit it along with the required documents and an application fee.
- The qualified candidates can apply for admission in the B.Tech course at DCE Gurugram through HSTES counselling. The JEE Main rank will be considered for the allotment of seats.
- For HSTES counseling, candidates need to register on the official website of HSTES and pay the prescribed counselling fee of Rs. 500/- which is applicable for all categories.
- Candidates will have to fill the choices according to their preferences. It is advised to fill the maximum number of choices to increase the probability of securing admission.
- After the choices filled, the seat will be allotted on the basis of JEE Main rank, course preference and choice filling.
- The candidates have to download the seat allotment letter and will have to report to the allotted institute along with the required documents and pay the admission fee to confirm the admission.
DCE Gurugram M.Tech Admission 2019
Candidates need to check the below given information for M.Tech admission at DCE Gurugram so that important information does not get missed out.
DCE Gurugram M.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019
For admission in M.Tech course, candidates should have completed B.Tech from a recognized university in a relevant discipline. It is mandatory for a candidate to hold a bachelors degree for admission in M.Tech course at DCE Gurugram.
DCE Gurugram M.Tech Selection Process 2019
The selection process for the M.Tech course is based on the percentile in the GATE exam or on the percentage gained in the B.Tech course.
DCE Gurugram M.Tech Application Process 2019
- Candidates who are seeking to take admission in M.Tech, have to register on the official website of GATE and fill the application form of Rs. 1500/- for male (all category), Rs. 750/- for women (all category) along with the required documents. The payment will be made through net banking/credit/debit card.
- After the GATE result, the qualified candidates will have to fill the application form of the college along with the required documents including the GATE scorecard.
- After that, the college will generate the merit list based on the GATE score of the candidates.
- Qualified candidates will be called for college counseling process and they will have to carry their required documents for verification.
- Seats and specializations will be allotted on the basis of GATE valid score and availability of seats.
Interested in this college?
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon
Contact No:+91-124 2375502 , 2375503 , 2375504 , +91-9910380109
Address:Khentawas, Farrukh Nagar – 122506, Gurgaon, Haryana