Gurgaon Institute of Technology & Management was established by a philanthropic society in the name of Lord Krishna Charitable Trust (Regd.) to impart higher education at par with global standards to cater the need of today’s industries and technocrats with sound knowledge and managerial skills. With our strong vision, strategy and organizational leadership we endeavor to build the Institute as a pre - eminent centre in Technology and Management.
GITM is approved by AICTE New Delhi, Govt of Haryana and affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University Rohtak under the dynamic leadership of Dr Ranjan Aggarwal (Chairman), Shri Vijay Gupta (Vice Chairman) and Er G.K.Sethi (Secretary)
In a short span, GITM has emerged as a sought-after institution, and is growing in popularity at a fast pace its reputation of being a place offering high quality professional education is spreading in India as well as in other parts of the world. The mission of the college is to impart higher education at par with global standards.
The Campus of GITM at Bilaspur -Tauru Road, Gurgaon has been designed and constructed bearing in mind the aesthetics and the environment. It provides facilities commensurate with a twenty first century Institute of Higher Learning in an environment which enhances the learning process.
- Prominent Location.
- Lush Green pollution free, air conditioned 3 academic/study blocks.
- Functionally efficient facilities.
- Ultra modern labs and workshops.
- Well stocked library.
- Spacious and well designed classrooms and tutorial rooms.
- Acoustically designed seminar hall with latest electronic audia-visual aids.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls,with reasonable charges.
- Vast play grounds including football ground, basket – ball, lawn – tennis and badminton courts.
- Indoor activity centre.
- Well equipped canteen.
- On campus banking facilities.
- Highly active Career Development Cell.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty.
- Round the clock internet access through dedicated line.
- Continuous faculty up - gradation programs.
- Separate power grid along with Generators for 100% back up.
- Adequate medical facilities.
- Transport facility from Delhi and NCR
GITM Gurgaon Pictures & Videos
GITM Gurgaon Vision and Mission
Mission:- To be an academic institution in dynamic equilibrium with its social, ecological and economic environment striving continuously for excellence in education, research and technological service to the nation. It would be achieved through: Preparing all the students for succesful careers based on a strong moral and ethical foundation. Supporting the intellectual need of the ...
Awards & Rankings
- Ms. Deepti Joshi had attended a Faculty Development Program on 'Recent Trends in Switchgear & Protection ' conducted by Electrical Engg Department of 'Delhi Technological University' from 21st July to 25th July' 2014, and was awarded for the 'Overall Best Performance'.