Admission Open in MITCON for session 2019
For Admission in PGDM
- Aspirants desirous of applying for any of the AICTE approved PGDM programmes can apply online or download the application form from the website and send the same duly filled in paying application fee of Rs. 1000/- by cash or D/D in favor of MITCON Institute of Management, Pune.
- Candidates have to appear for Group discussion & Personal Interview (GD & PI) on the date & venue as communicated by MITCON Institute of Management.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will appear in the Merit list
- To confirm admission, a candidate should pay Rs 50,000 /- within seven days of display of merit list along with the original documents.
- Academic session will commence from 1st July 2019.
|Merit in Xth & XIIth||20%|
Mitcon Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2019
Candidates with minimum 50% marks in graduation (45% for reserved categories) from recognized university and with a valid score in national level entrance tests CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT / MH-CET are eligible to apply (all such exams shall be treated at par) enabling the candidate to appear for GD-PI process directly.
Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination up to June 2018 can also apply. Such candidates, whose final year degree result is not declared at the time of admission will be admitted provisionally after submitting a bonafide certificate from the Head of the Institution stating that he /she is a regular student. The admission of such a candidate will be confirmed only if he/she provides proof of passing the final year degree examination with minimum 50% marks by 31st August 2018.
|PGDM Business Administration||
Graduate from any Discipline.
|PGDM Pharmaceutical Management||
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biotech, Chemistry or Medicine (MBBS), Veterinary Sciences, BAMS, BUMS or BHMS.
|PGDM Agribusiness Management||
Bachelors’ Degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, Animal Husbandry, Agrochemicals, Dairy Science/ Technology, Fisheries, Food Science/ Technology, Forestry, Home Science, Horticulture, Veterinary Science or ANY GRADUATE with interest or experience in Agribusiness or Graduates working in Agribusiness, NGO’s, Co-operative or corporate Sector can apply.
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Mitcon Institute of Management, Pune
Contact No:+91-2066289600 , +91-8888844012 , +91-8888844014 , +91-8888844017
Address:Sr. No. 33/1, Opp. Chhatrapati Shivaji Sports Complex, Nr. Octroi Naka,Balewadi, Pune - 411045