Get college admission without stepping out of your house. Find out how !
Learn More
X

Saraswati Vidya Mandir Science & Technology (SVMST), Pratapgarh Admissions 2020

Pratapgarh (Uttar Pradesh) Approved by : Other
Get Free Counselling

Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, Admission Process for session 2020.

For BMS

SVMST BMS Eligibilty Criteria

To get admission in the above courses, the candidate who have passed/appeared in the 10 +2 examination with mathematics or Biology group can apply for the admission in their respective group courses. The candidate has to face a common entrance test conducted by the college. The sort listed candidate has to get admission within 10 days of publishing the result, otherwise his/her candidature will be rejected and the will be filled from waiting list candidates.

For MJMC

SVMST MJMC Eligibilty Criteria

85% of the total seats are filled by the university, for which university conducts a common entrance test. Remaining 15% seats are filled by the college itself. But only those candidates are eligible to get admission under college cota who had appeared in the common entrance test of Awadh University and must have scored minimum of 33% marks. BESIDES the above few members will be selected under the university act 1978 section 11.05 among which two will be teachers and one will be non teaching employee and will be appointed for one year term.

Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, Admission Process for session 2020.

For BSc

SVMST BSc Eligibilty Criteria

To get admission in the above courses, the candidate who have passed/appeared in the 10 +2 examination with mathematics or Biology group can apply for the admission in their respective group courses. The candidate has to face a common entrance test conducted by the college. The sort listed candidate has to get admission within 10 days of publishing the result, otherwise his/her candidature will be rejected and the will be filled from waiting list candidates.

For Other

SVMST Other Eligibilty Criteria

To get admission in the above courses, the candidate who have passed/appeared in the 10 +2 examination with mathematics or Biology group can apply for the admission in their respective group courses. The candidate has to face a common entrance test conducted by the college. The sort listed candidate has to get admission within 10 days of publishing the result, otherwise his/her candidature will be rejected and the will be filled from waiting list candidates.

For BPEd

SVMST BPEd Eligibilty Criteria

85% of the total seats are filled by the university, for which university conducts a common entrance test. Remaining 15% seats are filled by the college itself. But only those candidates are eligible to get admission under college cota who had appeared in the common entrance test of Awadh University and must have scored minimum of 33% marks. BESIDES the above few members will be selected under the university act 1978 section 11.05 among which two will be teachers and one will be non teaching employee and will be appointed for one year term.

For BA

SVMST BA Eligibilty Criteria

85% of the total seats are filled by the university, for which university conducts a common entrance test. Remaining 15% seats are filled by the college itself. But only those candidates are eligible to get admission under college cota who had appeared in the common entrance test of Awadh University and must have scored minimum of 33% marks. BESIDES the above few members will be selected under the university act 1978 section 11.05 among which two will be teachers and one will be non teaching employee and will be appointed for one year term.

Admission Open 2020

Do you still have any queries related to SVMST ?

Similar Colleges

View All

Top 10 Science Colleges in India

Contact Details of Saraswati Vidya Mandir Science & Technology, Pratapgarh

  • Contact No:
    05341-255281
  • Email ID:
    ashok_4t@sify.com
  • Website:
    http://svmstdc.com
  • Address:
    lalganj pratapgarh UP
Experts image

Want to learn more about college options and to secure an admission now!

CollegeDekho's expert counsellors can help you with all your doubts