College Library is endowed with large number of titles and volumes of reference books, textbooks and handbooks required for teaching learning activities. Besides technical books, there are good number of books on management, humanities, and literature. Library has occupied over 900 sqm. area. It has well designed and maintained stack rooms. The library database is centrally computerized for accession and renewals with smart card for the students and bar codes for the books for easy, secure and quick operation. Student can reserve the books .The Hostel Complex has been built within the campus. Three independent blocks are provided for boys and a separate block for girl students. All the hostels encompass beautiful gardens.
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Cultural zone
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Seminar Hall
Students Activities & Clubs
Yoga Club Conducts spiritual discourses for practicing meditation, Pranayam, relaxation technique to improve memory power and concentration etc.Adventure Club
This Club organizes tours to historic places, trekking, rappelling, valley crossing, wild life observations, etc.
The Hostel Complex has been built within the campus.
- Three independent blocks are provided for boys and a separate block for girl students.
- All the hostels encompass beautiful gardens.
- Each hostel has resident rector to monitor and to maintain the discipline. Hostel rooms are airy, clean and well furnished.
- First Aid and Medical Dispensary (MBSS Doctor is available during 6pm to 8pm daily)
- Vehicle for medical emergency is available
- 24 Hr Power supply with 200KVA , 63KVA generator backup
- Wi-Fi Facility in hostel premises
- LCD Television with Dish Connection
- Daily 5 News paper(Including Two English News paper)
- Separate fitness center for Boys and Girls
- Guest house for parents in hostel campus
- Xerox, Laundry, Book stall, general stores & Beauty Parlor for Girls
<ul> <li>Admission to hostel will be given to bonafide regular students of Amrutvahini Institutes only. Stay in hostel is not a right of the student but a facility provided by the institute.</li> <li>All hostel inmates shall submit three passport size photographs and get the hostel identity card. Hostel ID card will be required for entry to the hostel for identification. Student should carry along with the hostel and institute ID card at all times.</li> <li>The management has right to change/after accommodation rules and regulations.</li> <li> Allotment of accommodation is as per the management norms.</li> <li> Hostel security deposit of Rs. 2000/- for first year student will be refunded to the student on leaving hostel permanently.</li> <li>The failed students are not allowed to stay in the hostel. They should vacate the hostel within three days after declaration of results.</li> </ul>