The Central Library with excellent state-of-the-art infrastructure having unique resource collection which is international in scope. The CCET Central Library is on its way to becoming an outstanding learning resource centre catering to the ever growing and uncompromising information and intellectual requirements of the students, faculty, and researchers.
The CCET Central Library strives for a high quality of library service, which emphasizes the actual delivery of information rather than the actual delivery of documents to meet the generic as well as specific needs of users. It has computerized all its housekeeping activities using Library software AUTOLIB that is being maintained and updated regularly, which is connected to campus wide network. This enables users in searching and availing the library resources. It uses the state-of-the-art technology in its functioning and services.
Area 120 Acres
Buit up area 4 Acres
Sports Grounds 5
Total Students 732
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs
1. Understand the community in which they work
2. Understand themselves in relation to their community
3. Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem-solving
4. Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility
5. Utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems
6. Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities
7. Gain skills in mobilizing community participation
8. Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes
9. Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters and
10.Practice national integration and social harmony
The Motto of NSS "Not Me But You", reflects the essence of democratic living and upholds the need for self-less service. NSS helps the students develop appreciation to other person's point of view and also show consideration to '/other living beings. The philosophy of the NSS is well doctrine in this motto, which underlines/on the belief that the welfare .of an individual is ultimately dependent on the welfare of the society on the whole and therefore, the NSS volunteers shall strive for the well-being of the society