Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
The Father Muller Central Library started functioning in 1985, in the premises of Homeopathic Medical College Block.The Central Library was shifted to the Mother and Child Health Block (Fr. Muller General Hospital) with all the modern facilities on 29th January 2000. It was a long-standing dream of the institution that the Library should have an independent building; thus the new building named as “Knowledge Centre” with the state of art facilities was inaugurated on 16th June 2011. The four storied complex consists of Central Library with Postgraduate and Undergraduate Sections, Reading Halls, e-Library and two spacious ultra modern conference halls.
Buit up area 100 Acres
Hostel Facility True
- Math Lab
- Academic Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- Residential Institute
- Residential Zone
- Residential Faculty Zone
Father Muller Medical College FMMC Mangalore,
Interested in this college?
Students Activities & Clubs
NSS programmes conducted by the Unit :
- Blood Donation Drive: A blood donation drive was conducted on June 14th under the aegis of the unit. The medical students were enthused to take part and help those in times of medical emergencies. Under the guidance of the N.S.S. officer, the students held a discussion, chaired by Melanie Pinto, on the importance of donating blood and innovative methods to ensure that victims of medical emergencies did not have to worry about arranging blood in their period of distraught.
- Vanamahotsava: 24th July 2014 was a day to go green in the Father Muller campus. The NSS Unit celebrated “Vanamahotsava” the traditional tree planting festival which saw the likes of students, staff as well the management enthusiastically planting mango saplings all around the campus. Over 50 students participated in planting of saplings.
- Adoption of Villages: On 4th August 2014 the NSS students volunteered to adopt Mundage village about 27 Kms from Mangalore city. They conducted a thorough one week community evaluation of the medical and social situation of the community. The Community needs assessment showed that majority of the villagers suffered from Anemia and a high prevalence of hypertension in the elderly population. Health education was provided and a talk on importance of breast feeding was given at the College hospital Rural Health Training centre. The NSS students also noticed lacunae of utensils and educational toys / posters at the local Anganwadi centre. As the village has been adopted by the NSS students, further activities will be carried out to improve the medical and social issues affecting the residents.
- Children’s Programme: 22nd February 2015 : The NSS students sang songs in the Paediatric Ward. They had a game for all the children and then sweets were distributed to all.
- 5. Graduation Day: On 13th March the graduates of Father Muller Charitable Institutions proudly took part in a glorious ceremony for their convocation. The NSS volunteers helped make this day a memorable one for their seniors by leading the graduates to their respective seats, guiding the proud parents to their reserved seats and in crowd management.