Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2020.
The college has a sufficient number of classrooms (79) which are very well ventilated with spacious seating arrangements. In many of these classrooms, conventional as well as advanced teaching aids can be used. ∑ The Tutorial building houses Philosophy, English, Marathi and Hindi departments and classrooms. The Psychology department has a separate building, classroom and laboratory. ∑ All science departments have separate buildings and laboratories for general as well as research
1.Admissions to the hostels are completed through ERP online by using your ERP password.
2. All the rules and regulations of the hostels are very strict and it will be implemented strictly throughout the academic year.
3. All the rules and regulations are cleared in the hostel hand book. You should read it and follow it seriously.
4. Parents and local guardian are must for the admission in the hostel along with all required original & photocopies of the documents.
5. Local guardian should not be staff member of the Fergusson College or Institutes run by the Deccan Education Society, in the Pune or Suburb. The local guardian will take responsibilities of the ward throughout whole academic year and suppose to report in the Rector’s Office in person, whenever his/her presence is required for the Rector’s Office and to sanction all types of leaves from the Rector’ Office.
6. Every year, student, parents and local guardian are must for the admission in the hostels.
7. Seats in the hostels are limited and there is NO DIRECT ADMISSION in the hostels.
8. Attendance for all the lectures and practicals in the college is compulsory for all hostelites.
9. Overall behavior of the hostelite should be very decent including dresses.
10. Indecent, unusual and abnormal behavior is not allowed in the hostels. He / she will not be admitted in the hostel next academic year.
11. The saving bank account in Central Bank of India, Fergusson College Branch is compulsory for the hostelite.
12. Mobile, transistor, tape recorder, tea maker, roti maker, heating coil are strictly not allowed in the hostels.
13. Introduction session, party, birth day celebration etc. is not allowed to organize in the room or hostels.
14. Valuable items including gold & silver ornaments and big cash are not allowed to keep in the room / hostels and college or hostel authorities are not responsible for theft happened in hostels.
15. The mess contractors are appointed for Gents’ and Ladies Hostels. Taking the food in the hostel mess clubs is compulsory for all ladies hostelites.
16. Two times MAHARASHTRIAN STYLE UNLIMITED FOOD will be provided in the ladies’ and gents’ hostel mess clubs.
17. Snacks are made available to the hostelites on paying extra charges to the mess contractor.
18. Male and lady medical officers have been appointed for the hostelites.
19. Generally room allotment in the hostels will be as follows,
? Ladies’ hostels: Junior College: 2/5/6 seated rooms Senior College: ? FY- 3/5 seated rooms ? SY – 2/3 seated rooms ? TY – 1/2 seated rooms ? Law college: 1/2/3/5 seated rooms ? PG – 1/2 seated rooms ? Physiotherapy/Nursing – 3/4/5 seated rooms ? Gents’ hostels: 1/2/3/4/6 seated rooms
20. Reporting time in the hostels: ? Ladies hostels: Before sharp at 8.00 p.m. every day. ? Gents’ hostels: Before sharp 10.00 p.m. every day.
21. Generally following will be provided in the hostel room ? Bed, table, chair, steel cupboard [only for ladies hostelites], book shelves.
22. The following will be brought by each individual hostelites ? Bedding, bucket, mug, bulb or tube, sturdy lock with duplicate keys and other required items
23. Parents, local guardian, relatives or friends are strictly not allowed in hostel room / premises.
24. The student having backlog/s in semester / final examination will not be continued in the hostels.
25. Facilities: TV, news papers, magazines, badminton hall [for ladies’ hostelites only], volley ball ground, basket ball [paying minimum charges in the college] etc. are made available for the hostelites.
26. Once hostel fees is paid, it is not refundable or transferable except deposits if admission is cancelled by the student for any reason.
27. Follow the rules and regulation of the hostels and enjoy hostelite life.
28. Our hostels are old and your co-operation is highly expected throughout whole academic year.
Interested in this college?
In 1921, Fergusson College started the University Training Corps (UTC) unit with two platoons.
In 1926, the UTC strength of Fergusson College increased from two to three platoons.
In June 1930, one platoon of the College of Engineering was transferred to the Fergusson College.
Since 1930, Fergusson College has full A-company.
Aims of NCC
To develop following qualities in the cadets :
Development of Character.
Spirit of Adventure.
An NSS Unit which
What we have achieved?
Awareness about social issues
Enriched social experience
Innovative problem solving
Guidance by renowned social Workers
Students’ active involvement in social work after graduation
CollegeDekho's expert counsellors can help you with all your doubts