Symbiosis School of Economics (SSE) Pune
Symbiosis School of Economics is situated in Pune in Maharashtra state of India. Established in 2008, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to Symbiosis International University. SSE, Pune offers 2 courses across 1 streams namely Arts and across 2 degrees like BSc, MSc.Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Audi, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Convo. Hall, Counselling, Fest, Gym, Lib, Medical Fac. are also there.
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
The Placement Cell, guided by a set of rules and principles strives to maintain warm relation with firms. Preparing the recruitment schedule for the year, inviting firms for pre-placement talks on campus followed by final placements, and overseeing the process to its end are responsibilities that the Placement Cell endeavors to carry out successfully.
The Placement Cell at Symbiosis ...
Awards and Rankings
- Mr. Shivam Pathak and Ms. Paridhi Jain (B.Sc (Economics), Batch 2011-2014) were selected for the Gandhi Fellowship Programme.
- Ms. Aishwarya Ketkar (B.Sc (Economics), Batch 2011-2014) was accepted at Boston University for MS in Mathematical Finance
- Ms. Pulkita Vaish and Mr. Sujeet Kumar Singh (B.Sc (Economics), Batch 2012-2015) from were appointed as AC Nielsen Campus Ambassadors.
- Swareena Jones, ranked 3rd best adjudicator, amongst a pool of 70 competitive adjudicators. The novice team, consisting of Ishaan Saokar and Aditya Dutta, reached the finals in the novice category. Aishwarya Narayan ranked 10th amongst a pool of 108 speakers.
- Anmol Bhotika (B.Sc. (Honors) Eco, 2015-18)’s short film ‘Soft Pedal’ was selected for the 5th Kolkata Shorts International Film Festival 2016, held in Kolkata on 24th July.
- Kalyani Saxena (B.Sc. (Honors) Eco, 2014-17) secured the 2nd position among 55 finalists in the event Chhavi, the photography competition at Amatheon 2015, the International food and Agri-business Summit at IIM-Ahmedabad held on 16th-18th January, 2015.
- Riddho Roy (B.Sc. (Honors) Eco, 2015-18) secured the top position at the Short Film Making Event at Astitiva 2015 at BMCC, and the 2nd prize at the Short Film Making Event at Malhar 2015 at St Xaviers Kolkata.He also reached the top 5 in the Adfilm Event at IIM Ahmedabad.
Contact Details of Symbiosis School of Economics, Pune
Contact No:+91- 020-25672520 , 020-25652444 (Extension: 249)
Address:3rd Floor SCHC Building, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune - 411004