JEC is equipped with number of worldwide facilities that includes from the basic amenities to the major requirement of the students and the staff. The college has upgraded classrooms, laboratories and workshops and provides decent accommodation facility within the campus. The library of the college encompasses all the standard text books recommended by the University along with a rich collection of Encyclopedia’s, handbooks, dictionaries, Project reports, bound volumes of periodicals and 3000 CD’s.
Area 255 Acres
Buit up area 254 Acres
Sports Grounds 3
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs
NATIONAL CADETS CORPS (NCC)The NCC platoons of JEC, have been consistently taking up various activities in order to fulfil not only the basic requirements of NCC training but also to the needs of the society in particular & the nation in general. JEC, NCC unit is one of the four technicalunits in M.P. There are two platoons EME & Engineers which have 53 cadets each. During the session 2009-10 two NCC camps were organized in our college campus in which several cadets from different places got training.
Some Key Achievements :-
Following is a short list if our achievements in the field of sports and games which is an ample testimony of the powers of JEC boys and girls.
1. Combined annual training camps were arranged at JEC campus with the strength of over 1000 cadets from M.P.
2. Students participated in National Integration Camp (NIC) at Sikkim, Shimla and Andman etc.
3. Events like Para-sailing, Tracking etc. were organized for the overall growth of cadets.
4. Visits to Army Base Workshop 506,were arranged, to get real time exposure of the functioning of Machineries and equipments used by the Army.
5. The students were given training on rifle shooting and self defense techniques.