The School of Management Lakshmi Narain College of Technology institute spreading over 35 acres land provides well furnished standardized classrooms and excellent facilities to its students with latest teaching aids like audio-visual systems, networked computers, projector facilities, etc. The institute consists of a full-fledged digital and well-stocked modern library with more than 60000 books, journals, magazines, and more books are added regularly. The library has many departments with rich collection of books, projects, thesis, journals and periodicals. The institute also offers excellent lab facility, the state of the art computer labs with more than 800 terminals and all labs are equipped with latest equipment and with a unique username and password for each student and Wi-Fi enabled system. The hostel imparts separate accommodations for Girls and Boys and also offers guest rooms, staff quarters, and bank and dispensary facilities.
Area 35 Acres
Sports Grounds 2
Total Students 480
Hostel Facility True
- Acad. Zone
- AV Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Seminar Hall
Students Activities & Clubs
The NCC wing has come into existence in our institute on 25th July 2003 with a platoon of 53 Cadets. Right from its establishment, this wing has given excellent performance at state and national levels. So
- NCC Cadets of LNCT platoon participated 12 day long “National Integration Camp’’ at held at Akluj village of Solapur District Maharashtra from 28/10/2006 to 08/11/2006. Cadets won several prizes during the camp. In the all India debate competition organized during the camp, LNCT students won the first prize. In the Essay Writing Competition also the students won the second prize. In quiz, Cadet Deepesh Tiwari, from the college, won the second prize. NCC Cadets of LNCT also participated in NIC at Kollam, Kerala and Jabalpur from 19 December 2009 to 30 December 2009 and 23/11/2010 to 04//12/2010 respectively.
- The NCC Cadets of LNCT have come out with flying colours in the presentation programme on An Eco & Environment Awareness campaign organized by National Cadets Carps and World wild life fund, as a joint mission on 4th & 5th August 2006. The occasion was presided over by the State Director of WWF for MP & CG Mrs. Sangeeta Saxena, The chief guest on the occasion was brigadier DeepaK Sood, The Director General NCC (MP & CG). Students were provided with all possible information on flora and fauna & biodiversity. Various facts about Tigers Reserves, National Parks & Wild Life sanctuaries were also imparted. A presentation competition on Water Pollution, Eco & Adventure Tourism, Industrial waste etc. was also held. A presentation was given by the NCC team of LNCT, led by SUO Vishnu Pratap Patel. The team won the second prize in this competition.
- NCC Cadets of LNCT participated in the “National Polio Eradication Programme’’ on 21.05.2006 at different booths across Bhopal.
- Mr. Yogesh Singh NCC in-charge, attended a “Pre- Commission Training” of Associate NCC officer at Officer’s Training Academy Kamptee, Nagpur from 22nd November 2004 to 19th February 2005. Officers underwent rigorous Army training .
- Under Officer Mr. Arun Kumar Umar was awarded DG commendation card by the NCC Head Quarters, Delhi on 25thFeb 2009.
- The NCC Cadet Mr Awadh Kumar Patel was awarded Rs.5000/- by SAHARA Scholarship in year 2008.
- Four Cadets of LNCT participated in the one week MOTOR CYCLE EXEPIDITION of in various places of M.P. covering 1000 Kms in the year 2004.
- Cadets of National Cadets Corps (NCC), LNCT platoon participated “National Integration Camp’’ from 3rd Jan to 14 Jan 2012 at Gadag (Karnataka). LNCT NCC Cadets won several prizes in the competition organized during the camp. In the all India debate completion organized during the camp, LNCT team won the first prize. In the quiz Mr. Santosh Bairagi from the college, won the first prize.
- A team of 5 NCC cadets of LNCT participated in the “All India Trekking Camp” of a distance approx 200 KM from 5th to 15th Oct 2011at Amarkantak.
- About 50 NCC Cadets of LNCT participated in 5 CATC camp organized by NCC Group Head Quarter, Bhopal from July 2011 to February 2012. The camp provided the cadets with a platform to learn multifarious technical and physical aspects of the army. The Cadets ware taught the practice of community living and mutual cooperation. They under went rigorous training of firing, Map reading and physical.
- NCC cadet Mr. Sumit Tiwari participated in “SSB screening course” from 10th to 19th Oct 2011 at “Officer Training Academy Kamptee” in Nagpur District.
The NCC wing of LNCT also organized Tree Plantation every year. Besides this, the institute also organized many Blood Donation Camps since 2008 in which more than 1000 students and staff of LNCT voluntarily donated blood.
me achievements are described below:-
NSS LNCT is driven by a dedicated workforce of student and faculty volunteers. These volunteers actively involve themselves in social development activities.
The motto of the National Service Scheme (N.S.S.) is "Not Me, But You", This expresses the essence of democratic living and upholds the need for selfless services and appreciation of another man's point of view and also show consideration for fellow human beings. The aim of the N.S.S.is to demonstrate this motto in its day-to-day activities. National Service Scheme, under the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports Govt. of India, popularly known as NSS was launched in Gandhiji's Birth Centenary Year 1969, in 37 Universities involving 40,000 students with primary focus on the development of personality of students through community service. Today, NSS has more than 3.2 million student volunteers on its roll spread over 298 Universities and 42 (+2) Senior Secondary Councils and Directorate of Vocational Education all over the country. From its inception, more than 3.75 crore students from Universities, Colleges and Institutions of higher learning have been benefited from the NSS activities, as student volunteers.
The major activities & achievements by NSS LNCT in 2012 -2013 :
- Dene ka sukh: On the Appeal of Dainik Bhaskar Group, a collection of about 10 quintal grains (Wheat, Rice, Pulses, Khichdi) was done by NSS Volunteers from staff and students & was given to the vriddhaashrams, slums, & sos bal gram.
- World AIDS Day : NSS LNCT organized poster, debate, & quiz competition on the occasion of world Aids Day.
- Vriksha Ropan: On the Appeal of Nav Duniya Group, plantation of different types of plants was done by NSS Volunteers in the campus & outside the campus as well.
- NSS Camp: 7 Days NSS CAMP was organized in Adampur village from 11.03.2013 to 17.03.2013, NSS volunteers worked hard day and night to ensure that every one in our society who is needy gets the every possible help from them so that they can also enhance their standards and lead a life of dignity in the society with all of us. In doing so, the volunteers themselves learnt a lot from the people in villages like how to struggle and how to lead a happy life in the extreme scarcity of resources and so on. Personality development through social service. The different social activities done by the NSS Volunteers.
Quest Nature Club (QNC) is an institutional club of Lakshmi Narain College of Technology (LNCT). It was established in 2001 by teachers and students of LNCT to serve as a platform for dissemination of knowledge on environmental issues and to raise general awareness. QNC is registered with the WWF-I (World Wide Fund for Nature – India). The club members have been working to their level best to get themselves as well as society informed of environmental issues under the guidance of Dr. Amitbodh Upadhayaya, Department of Engineering Chemistry.
Ensuring conservation biodiversity, ecosystems and landscapes.
- Minimizing wasteful consumption and promotion of sustainable and wise use of natural resources by all sectors of society
- Promoting the active involvement of community in the sustainable management and conservation of natural resources.
- Working towards reduction in the sources of pollution and impacts of climate change.
- Enhancing active participation of all sections of society in nature conservation and environmental protection through environmental education, awareness raising and capacity building.
- Ensuring that environmental principles are integrated into development planning, policy and practices
Promotion of nature conservation and environmental protection as the bases for sustainable and equitable development.
- To promote awareness and sensitivity about the nature conservation and environmental protection.
- Organizing environmental awareness campaigns for the general public and students.
- What are we doing?
- Celebrating all specific day (s) of environment.
- Organizing various competitions such as poster making/presentation, slogan writing, paper making, T-shirt making, essay writing, debates, quizzes, group discussions, speech & extempore etc. on Environmental issues.
- Organizing environmental rallies & forest visit.
- Visiting national park and centuries.
- Organizing “SRISHTI” (it is an environmental-Technical-Social-Cultural symposium) by this we provide a platform for all the people who want to work for welfare of environment