Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
At Lakshmi Narain College of Technology & Science the students are endowed with all convenient amenities that make their life 'go easy' in college hours, alongside make learning more interesting. Some of the facilities include well ventilated classrooms, recreational areas, indoor and outdoor games, stocked library, seamless internet/wifi connectivity, medical facilities etc.
Area 11 Acres
Hostel Facility True
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- Seminar Hall
Lakshmi Narain College of Technology & Science LNCTS BHOPAL Bhopal, with facilities including Canteen, Gym, Mess, Library, Medical Facilities, Shopping, WiFi, Cupboards Availability, Curtains, Bed, Mattress, Table, Chair, Ambulance, TV room, Badminton Court, TT Room, Carom Board, Volleyball Ground, Intercom, Recreation Room, Visitor Room, Power Backup, Hot Water, Cold Water
Interested in this college?
Students Activities & Clubs
NSS LNCTS is driven by a dedicated workforce of student and faculty volunteers. These volunteers actively involve themselves in social development activities.
The motto of the National Service Scheme (N.S.S.) is "Not Me, But You", This expresses the essence of democratic living and upholds the need for selfless services and appreciation of another man's point of view and also show consideration for fellow human beings. The aim of the N.S.S.is to demonstrate this motto in its day-to-day activities. National Service Scheme, under the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports Govt. of India, popularly known as NSS was launched in Gandhiji's Birth Centenary Year 1969, in 37 Universities involving 40,000 students with primary focus on the development of personality of students through community service. Today, NSS has more than 3.2 million student volunteers on its roll spread over 298 Universities and 42 (+2) Senior Secondary Councils and Directorate of Vocational Education all over the country. From its inception, more than 3.75 crore students from Universities, Colleges and Institutions of higher learning have been benefited from the NSS activities, as student volunteers.
Quest Nature Club (QNC) is an institutional club of Lakshmi Narain College of Technology (LNCT). It was established in 2001 by teachers and students of LNCT to serve as a platform for dissemination of knowledge on environmental issues and to raise general awareness. QNC is registered with the WWF-I (World Wide Fund for Nature – India). The club members have been working to their level best to get themselves as well as society informed of environmental issues under the guidance of Dr. Amitbodh Upadhayaya, Department of Engineering Chemistry.
Ensuring conservation biodiversity, ecosystems and landscapes.
- Minimizing wasteful consumption and promotion of sustainable and wise use of natural resources by all sectors of society.
- Promoting the active involvement of community in the sustainable management and conservation of natural resources.
- Working towards reduction in the sources of pollution and impacts of climate change.
- Enhancing active participation of all sections of society in nature conservation and environmental protection through environmental education, awareness raising and capacity building.
- Ensuring that environmental principles are integrated into development planning, policy and practices
Promotion of nature conservation and environmental protection as the bases for sustainable and equitable development.
- To promote awareness and sensitivity about the nature conservation and environmental protection.
- Organizing environmental awareness campaigns for the general public and students.
- What are we doing?
- Celebrating all specific day (s) of environment.
- Organizing various competitions such as poster making/presentation, slogan writing, paper making, T-shirt making, essay writing, debates, quizzes, group discussions, speech & extempore etc. on Environmental issues.
- Organizing environmental rallies & forest visit.
- Visiting national park and centuries.
- Organizing “SRISHTI” (it is an environmental-Technical-Social-Cultural symposium) by this we provide a platform for all the people who want to work for welfare of environment