Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
The college is situated on a 10 acre campus in the central business district of Bengaluru City and another 8.5 acres is earmarked for future expansion.
Infrastructural facilities include -
- Administrative Block, Antoinette Block, Diamond Jubilee Block, Golden Jubilee Block, LSCB Block, MCA Block, Mother of Carmel Block, Old Block, Student Hostel and MCIM Block.
- 102 classrooms with ICT facility, 86 Laboratories, 44 Faculty Rooms, Deans Room, 02 Seminar Halls, 04 Audio Visual Rooms, CEE Facility, 02 Research Centres, Magazine Room, Placement Cell and Alumni Centre, 148 Rest Rooms.
- Student Union, Lounge, Counseling Room and Convalescent Room
- State of Art Diamond Jubilee Auditorium – 1500 Seating Capacity
- Diamond Jubilee Basement Auditorium - 1000 Seating Capacity
- Golden Jubilee Auditorium - 250 seating capacity
- Golden Jubilee Conference and Cultural Centre - 250 seating capacity
- State of the Art Video Conference Hall y Open Amphitheatre
- Power Backup - 11 Generators with capacity of 287.5 KVA
- 100 KVA Solar Plant Unit 17 MOUNT CARMEL COLLEGE Self Study Report
- Centralized R.O. Drinking Water Facility y Central Canteen and Food Courts
- In-house Bank and ATM facility
- CCTV (Surveillance) - 172 Cameras
- 24/7 Campus Security
- Data Maintenance Hub and Server Room
- 673 Desktop Computers and 118 Laptops.
- Well equipped sports infrastructure- a Stadium with pavilion and Cinder athletic track, Basketball Court, Volleyball Court, Throw ball Court and indoor facilities Gymnasium, Table Tennis and Billiards Table.
- State of the Art Knowledge and Information Centre with open access to 1,18,830 Books, 118 National and 49 International Journals along with E-Resources. The library is fully computerized with RFID Technology and Smart Card Proximity. Book circulation is managed by Drop box and KIOSK system
- Wi-Fi enabled campus and networked through high speed 100 MPBS bandwidth internet connection.
- 10 full-fledged Computer centres and laboratories.
- An ERP System (Knowledge Pro) has been deployed to integrate all the functional areas of the institution.
- New infrastructural projects-Carmel Archives, Canteen Facility and Modern Hostel Facility
Area 10 Acres
Sports Grounds 9
Hostel Facility True
- AV Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Facilities
- Conference Room
The Mount Carmel " Mother Mary Hostel" , extends over 2 buildings (UG hostel and PG hostel) and houses 210 students. Students have refectories, reading/TV rooms, gymnasium and Wi Fi facilities. As a part of the Green Initiatives on campus the Hostel has solar water heaters and effective solid waste management. The structure of the building enjoys ample natural ventilation which minimizes power consumption.
- No. of Hostels 1
- Capacity 210
Interested in this college?
Students Activities & Clubs