The MYRA School of Business Mysore campus offers its students a variety of infrastructure and services. The MYRA School of Business has separate dorms for boys and females that are outfitted with the necessary amenities. On the premises of the institute, there is a gym for students. A library with a sizable selection of books, magazines, and national and international journals is one of the features of the business school. Students at MSB Mysore have access to both indoor and outdoor recreational facilities, as well as a well-equipped canteen that serves wholesome meals. The MYRA School of Business provides a multipurpose auditorium for events and lectures. The campus has a medical facility with first-aid services for the needs of lecturers and students in case of an emergency. The computer centre is well-stocked with a sizable number of computers, and the school offers reliable WiFi. Other amenities at the MYRA School of Business campus include WiFi, IT setup, classrooms, seminar rooms, labs, coffee shops, lecture halls, amphitheatre, etc.
- Boys Hostel: There is a separate hostel for boys on the campus of MSB Mysore. In addition to modern amenities including a recreation area, Wi-Fi internet access, a mess, filtered drinking water, laundry, a medical room, and 24-hour security, the hostel offers clean, spacious rooms.
- Girls Hostel: Facilities and infrastructure of the MYRA School of Business campus include a separate hostel for girls on the college grounds. The girls' hostel enhances the students' comfort by offering them all the contemporary conveniences, including a leisure space, WiFi internet access, a mess, laundry, a medical centre, and 24-hour security.
- Gym: The institute has a well-equipped gym with cutting-edge machines like weight machines, rowing machines, treadmills, and more for the benefit of the student's physical health.
- Library: On the campus of MYRA School of Business, there is a well-maintained library with contemporary amenities. Standing workstations and access to numerous magazines are available on the top floor. The MSB library features a sizable collection of management literature, which includes, among other things, textbooks, periodicals, best-sellers, case studies, and whitepapers. The library has a sizable collection of books and periodicals, including the most recent works in business, economics, magazines, annual reports, and newsletters, among other areas, as well as those from international and Indian business journals. The library welcomes students year-round and is outfitted with cutting-edge technology to give them access to online national and international magazines.
- Sports: Both academics and athletics are valued equally at the institution. The school supports its students' participation in sports by giving them access to the facilities and tools they need to stay physically active and in good health. Sports and leisure activities can both be accommodated by the infrastructure, which has been constructed.
- Cafeteria: The institute has clean, hygienic, and well-equipped canteens where students can eat.
- Auditorium: The business school's auditorium is equipped with the most recent audio-visual communication equipment and features acoustics. The auditorium is used for a variety of events, including seminars, cultural celebrations, management fests, alumni gatherings, and gala dinners. The theatre features a twin projection screen, air conditioning, AV equipment, and 200 seats. It also has a sloped floor and is air-conditioned.
- IT Infrastructure: It contains a computer centre and well-maintained IT infrastructure, and it offers 24/7 internet access. Well-equipped, roomy classrooms are part of the infrastructure and facilities at MSB Mysore. The classrooms are equipped with all contemporary amenities and include comfortable seating.
- Medical facilities: In the event of an emergency, staff and students can receive first help at a hospital on campus.