Courses & Exams
News & Articles
3 Courses are offered by APCON
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) (2 Years)
|Post Basic B.Sc.,(Nursing)||Apply|
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the University for this purpose.
- Should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses’ Registration Council.
- Every candidate before admission to this course shall submit to the Principal of the institution a certificate of Medical Fitness from an authorized Medical Officer that the candidate is physically fit to undergo this Academic Programme.
M.Sc. (Master of Science) (2 Years)
|M.Sc. in Nursing||Apply|
The candidates should have
- Passed B.Sc. Nursing Degree of The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University,Chennai or any other University approved as equivalent there to. Should have registered with the State Registration Council of Nursing and Midwifery.
- B.Sc. Nursing Graduates should have one year of experience in hospital or teaching in a College or in a School of Nursing or in Community Health Programme after the registration in State Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- In case of male candidates, they should have passed any other course recommended by the Indian Nursing Council in the place of Midwifery and those who have studied Midwifery are eligible for admission to Branch III and IV.
- Every candidate before admission to this course shall submit to the Principal of the institution a certificate of Medical Fitness from an authorized Medical Officer that the candidate is physically fit to undergo the Academic Programme.
- Should have obtained 55% of marks in B.Sc.,(Nursing) for all candidates and 50% in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Diploma (42 Months)
|Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery||Apply|
A candidate should have passed 10 + 2 with 40 % in Science group (SC/ST 35%) Minimum and maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively.
Contact Details of Adhiparasakthi College of Nursing, Kanchipuram
Contact No:044 27529089
Address:Melmaruvathur – 603 319, Kancheepuram District