Courses & Exams
News & Articles
3 Courses are offered by KGNC
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) (4 Years)
|B.Sc (N) [Bachelor of Science in Nursing]||Apply|
- Candidate for admission to the first year B.Sc (N) degree course should have passed the HSC (Academic) examination conducted by the state board or university or any other equivalent with the minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Biology, Physics & Chemistry with English as a subject of study (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC).
- For vocational stream 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Foundation Sciences or Chemistry, Nursing and English.
- Senior school certificate +2 pre degree examination (10+2)
- DMLT is not a nursing programme and hence students are not eligible for admission in BSc (N) programme.
- Age of 17 years as on 31 /12/2010, with an upper age limit of 25 yrs.
- Relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC
M.Sc. (Master of Science) (2 Years)
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc (Nursing) / B.Sc Hons. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with minimum of 55% aggregate mark.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc (Nursing) / B.Sc Hons. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc (Nursing).
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing)
- Candidate should be medically fit.
- 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.
- No age limit.
Contact Details of Kasturba Gandhi Nursing College, Puducherry
Address:CONTACT US Kasturba Gandhi Nursing College Mahatma Gandhi Medical College Campus, Pillaiyarkuppam, Pondicherry - 607 402,