Courses & Exams
News & Articles
3 Courses are offered by OCN
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science)
|B.Sc. Nursing||4.0 Years||Apply|
|Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)||2.0 Years||Apply|
- A candidate shall be eligible for admission if he/she has passed the 10+2 examination conducted by State of Karnataka or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects, & including English or an examination recognised by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Has secured not less than 45% of marks on an aggregate for the above subjects in the qualifying examination referred to in subjects in the clause (1) and not less than 40% of the marks if he/she belongs to scheduled castes / scheduled tribes or other backward castes.
- Has completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete this age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
M.Sc. (Master of Science)
|M. Sc. (Nursing)||2.0 Years||Apply|
- Have passed B.Sc. Nursing Degree of this university or any other university accepted as equivalent by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with 55% marks in aggregate.
- Have a minimum of one year of experience after obtaining B.Sc. Nursing (Basic) from 08-09 batch onwards no such experience is needed for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing students.
Contact Details of Oriental College of Nursing, Bangalore
Contact No:080 32484257
Address:# 43/52, 2nd Main, Industrial Town, West of Chord Road, Rajajinagar, Bangalore - 560010