3 Courses are offered by OLHSN
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science)
|POST BASIC B. Sc. NURSING||2.0 Years||30||Apply|
Should have qualified in Diploma in Nursing and be a registered Nurse and Midwife in the Tamil Nadu Nursing Council or any other State Nursing Council also register in the Tamil Nadu Nursing Council accepted by the authority of this University.
G.N.M. (General Nursing and Midwifery)
|GENERAL NURSING & MIDWIFE (G.N.M)||3.0 Years||Apply|
+2 passed / pre-degree course/HSC/VHSC or its equivalent qualifications of 45% marks in any group.
M.Sc. (Master of Science)
|M. Sc. NURSING||2.0 Years||15||Apply|
- The candidate should be a registered nurse and registered midwife or equivalent with any State nursing council registration.
- The minimum educational requirements are a pass in B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
Contact Details of Our Lady of Health School & College of Nursing, Chennai
Address:No. 69, Anna Salai, Guindy, Chennai - 600 032, Tamil Nadu, India.