9 Courses are offered by SCADCET
B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) (4 Years)
|BE - Computer Science and Engineering||Apply|
|BE - Civil Engineering||Apply|
|BE - Electronics and Communications Engineering||Apply|
|BE - Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Apply|
|BE - Mechanical Engineering||Apply|
A pass in Maths, Physics & Chemistry and Vocational stream with Maths at 10 +2 Level of Tamil Nadu Board of Education or equivalent with a minimum marks prescribed for each community as below:
- OC 50%
- BC 45%
- MBC 40% and
- SC/ST a mere pass.
Other State candidates should have scored 55% marks in Maths, Physics & Chemistry
M.Tech. (Master of Technology) (2 Years)
|ME - Applied Electronics||Apply|
|ME - Computer Science and Engineering||Apply|
|ME - Power Electronics and Drives||Apply|
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the relevant field and obtained at least 50%(45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) at the qualifyingexamination
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. degree programme
- B.Pharm/B.Sc. (Agri. / Forestry / Horticulture / Fishery) degree programme
- Master's Degree in the relevant branch of Science / Arts, which are prescribed
- M.Sc. (5 years) Integrated Degree Programme
- B.Sc. (3 years) in IT related major courses and M.Sc. (2 years) in IT related major Courses
Candidates with section 'A' & 'B' certificates and other similar certificates ofprofessional bodies or societies (e.g. A.M.I.E.) recognised by the Ministry of HumanResource Development, Govt. of India are considered to be equivalent to B.E./B.Tech.Degree holders only with 2 years regular full time Teaching experience / Industrialexperience in the relevant field after passing all the subjects. An experience certificateis to be produced by the candidate.
Candidates admitted through lateral entry in degree courses are not eligible except, B.E./B.Tech. degree courses.
Candidates with B.E./B.Tech./M.C.A./M.Sc. degrees obtained through week end courses and B.E./B.Tech. through distance mode are not eligible.
M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) (2 Years)
|Master of Business Administration||Apply|
A Pass in a recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum of 3 years duration and with atleast 50% Marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination in
- 10+2+3 years pattern (or)
- 10+3 years diploma + 3 years pattern (or)
- B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch./B.Pharm. (or)
- AIME with 2 years regular full time Teaching / Industrial experience in the relevant field after passing all the subjects.
Contact Details of SCAD College of Engineering and Technology, Tirunelveli
Contact No:91 4634 261701
Address:Cheranmahadevi, Thirunelveli Pin- 627414