Courses & Exams
News & Articles
7 Courses are offered by SKRNCN
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) (2 Years)
|Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing||30 K||Apply|
- Candidate belonging to all categories for admission to the course of Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Trained Nurses.
- Should have qualified in Diploma in Nursing and be a Registered Nurse and Midwife in the Tamilnadu Nursing Council or any other State Nursing Council accepted by the authority of this University.
- Should have put in minimum of 2 years experience after registration in any teaching institution/hospital or as a whole time Public Health Nurse.
- If the registration certificate cannot be obtained immediately, the original evidence for registration on the form of receipt or any other authenticated document from the office of the State Nursing Council will be accepted in lieu of the registration certificate.
- A male nurse candidate registered with State Nurses Registration Council shall produce evidence of having been trained in any one of the requisite training approved by the Indian Nursing Council for duration of 6 months is lieu of midwifery.
- Physical Fitness Certificate: Every candidate before admission to the course shall submit to the Principal of the Institution a certificate of medical fitness from an authorized medical officer that the candidate is physically fit to undergo the academic course and does not suffer from any disability or contagious diseases
M.Sc. (Master of Science) (2 Years)
|Master of Science (Nursing) in Mental Health Nursing||50 K||Apply|
|Master of Science (Nursing) in Medical Surgical Nursing||50 K||Apply|
|Master of Science (Nursing) in Child Health Nursing||50 K||Apply|
|Master of Science (Nursing) in Obstetrics ang Gynecological Nursing||50 K||Apply|
|Master of Science (Nursing) in Community Health Nursing||50 K||Apply|
- B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should be a registered Nurse and registered Midwife or equivalent in any state nursing council.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after B.Sc Nursing
- Minimum one year of work experience prior after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- Candidate may be medically fit.
- 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.
- In case of male candidates they should have passed any other course recommended by the Indian Nursing Council in place of Midwifery.
Diploma (42 Months)
|Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery||9.72 K||Apply|
- Minimum and maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively.
- +2 passed or its equivalent preferably with science (physics, chemistry and biology) subjects with aggregate of 45% marks.
- Those who have cleared +2 vocational ANM course (revised after 2001) from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- ANM training i.e., 10+ 1½ year training should also have passed +2 or its equivalent examination.
- Student should be medically fit.
Contact Details of Sri.K. Ramachandran Naidu College of Nursing, Tirunelveli
Contact No:04636 - 260950.
Address:K.R Naidu Nagar,Paruvakudi, Karivalamvanthanallur(via), Sankarankovil Taluk, Tirunelveli District. Tamilnadu,India - 627 753.