7 Courses are offered by VIPS
B.Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy) (4 Years)
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||Apply|
- A pass in PUC (Science)/12th with 40% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology.
- A pass in D.Pharm (ER.91) with 50% aggregate marks, eligible for admission to II B.Pharm. The minimum % of marks shall be 40% in case of students belonging to SC/ST/BT. Candidates admitted on the basis of PCM or PCB are required to study an additional subject of Introductory Biology or Introductory Mathematics as the case may be in I B.Pharm. Candidates taking direct admission to II B.Pharm have to study Mathematics, Computer Science and Statistics in addition to II B.Pharm subjects.
M.Pharm. (Master of Pharmacy) (2 Years)
|M.Pharm. in Pharmacology||12||Apply|
|M.Pharm. in Pharmacy Practice||12||Apply|
|M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutics||12||Apply|
|M.Pharm. in Pharmacognosy||12||Apply|
|M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutical chemistry||12||Apply|
- A Candidate who has passed B.Pharm degree examination of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, or B.Pharm examination of any other Indian University established by law in India or any other degree courses in Pharmacy recognized as equivalent by RGUHS or Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and/or All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) for this purpose and who has secured not less than 55% of the maximum marks (aggregate of 4 years) prescribed for the qualifying examination will be eligible for admission to the M.Pharm course.
- For SC/ST Category-I Candidates, the prescribed percentage of marks will be 50% of the maximum marks in the qualifying examinations.
- Further, Pharmacy teachers having recognized B.Pharm qualification and with minimum of 5 years of teaching experience in an institution approved by AICTE and PCI will be eligible provided they have scored not less than 50% of the maximum marks (Aggregate of 4 years).
Diploma (3 Years)
|Diploma in Pharmacy||10||Apply|
(1) 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the
Mathematics or Biology.
(2) A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under
section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
(3) Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above
Contact Details of Visveswarapura Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bangalore
Address:Visveswarapura Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences 22nd Main, 24th Cross, Opp to BDA Complex BSK 2nd Stage, Bangalore-560070, Karnataka, India