DAV College (DAVC) is situated in Ambala in Haryana state of India. Established in 1948, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to Kurukshetra University. DAV College DAVC, Ambala offers 18 courses across 7 streams namely Arts, Medical, Sciences, IT, Management, Design, Commerce / Banking and across 9 degrees like B.Sc., M.Sc., B.A., M.A., B.Com. DAV College campus is spread over 15 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Audi, ATM, Canteen, Comp. Lab, CSC, Convo. Hall, Counselling, Gym, Theatre, Lib are also there.
Area 15 Acres
- Comp. Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Cls. Room
- Conference Room
The facility of fee concession is given to needy but brilliant and meritorious students. For this purpose, sub-committees are formed for different faculties. Students are required to submit application on the prescribed form. Then, they have to appear for a personal interview at a specified date and time.
In addition, there are many Government and Non-Government Scholarships available in College. Scholarship by Haryana Govt. for the students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Backward Castes and Scheduled Tribes are also available. (Study rules before admission carefully) Students belonging to low income groups, Children of ex-servicemen, teachers and freedom-fighters and handicapped students are given scholarships and fee concession according to the rules.
- Students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Backward Castes and Scheduled Tribes have to submit a proof of their parents income. Students are advised to see the notice board for information from time to time.
- For Scheduled Caste students, if their parents Annual Income is upto Rs.1,00,000, then they are eligible for Scholarship. For the Backward Class Students, this limit is Rs. 44,500.
- Proof of income certified by D.D.O. has to be submitted by Government Employees. Private Employees have to submit a proof of income certificate by S.D.M.
- Students with compartments in the Previous Exams. are not eligible for this scholarship. They can become eligible only after clearing their compartment.
- National and State Merit Scholarships are also available to eligible and meritorious students as per the conditions laid down by the Central / State Govts. from time to time.
With the introduction of the New Education Policy, the complexion of Higher Education is changing fast. With the expansion of knowledge, more subjects and more avenues are opening up for the students. The Career Development and Placement Centre has been established to help the parents and the students to discuss the implications of various branches and faculties best suited to the natural ...
Contact Details of DAV College, Ambala
Address:D.A.V College(Lahore), Ambala City, Haryana 134003
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place