Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology - DCRUST
Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science & Technology, Murthal came into being on 6th November 2006 by upgrading erstwhile Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering, Murthal through an Act 29 of 2006 of the Legislature of the state of Haryana with the vision to facilitate and promote studies and research in emerging areas of higher education with focus on new frontiers of science, engineering, technology, architecture and management studies, humanities, and also to achieve excellence in these and connected fields. The University has been considered eligible for grants under Section 12(B) of UGC Act, 1956 in March, 2009. The University has got affiliating status and the technical and professional College/Institutes located in the District Sonepat have been affiliated to the University. Six B.Tech programmes of the University have also been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). University has a Central Instrumentation Laboratory which is available to scholars belong to different deptts or outside institute as central research facility
The Training & Placement Cell is a separate Unit which deals with Placement and Campus interviews of our students. The cell is being headed by regular Training & Placement Officer. The Training and Placement Cell acting as interface between University and Companies, has maintained symbiotic, vibrant and purposeful relationship with industries across the country. As a result, it has built up an impressive placement record both in terms of percentage of students placed as well as number on companies visiting the campus in attractive salary packages. The department hosts companies on campus and ensures that every aspirant is assured of a bright career of his/ her choice.
A spacious Training Placement Cell, equipped with the state-of-Art facilities Seminar Hall of 200 seating capacity for PPTs, 40 seating capacity Air conditioned Lounge, Board Rooms, Smart class Room, Internet Lab, Air conditioned Committee Room for group discussion and Examination Halls have been made available by the University for conducting the Campus Interviews for final year students and training programmes for the pre-final year students towards preparing them for campus recruitment programmes. University has Computer Lab for online test accumulate 130 students in single shift. The Training & Placement Cell has been fostering a very productive and mutually beneficial relationship with the industries toward generating the placement opportunities for our students. Our students have the capacity to think beyond the boundaries of contemporary text books as they are nurtured in a quality research environment. For these reasons several corporate have placed us among the top echelon of Institutes for the purpose of campus recruitment programmes.
The Placement Cell performs the following functions:
- Nurtures industry institute interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, in plant training and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Organizes & coordinates campus placement programme, with a view to assist to every aspirant in fetching good placement.
- Helps every students define his/her career interest through individual expert counseling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyse and choose company of his interest. The department has in its active file a database of nearly 6000 companies.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Provides facilities for the visiting companies to conduct pre-placement talks, written tests, on line Test, group discussions and interviews.
- Organise expert lecture on various topics.
Training & Placement Cell has an excellent team of Student Coordinators to further sharpen all process. We facilitate interview panel with AC accommodation in University’s Guest House.
|Number of visiting companies||11|
|Average Salary||3.5 lacs|
|Min Salary||4.5 lacs|
|Max Salary||10.2 lacs|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place