The Dhruva College of Management was established in 1995 in Hyderabad. The Dhruva College of Management is accredited by AICTE & Government of India. The campus of Dhruva College is spread over 800 Acers presenting an idyllic setting for wholesome living and learning.
The college offers a two-year full-time PGDM with specializations in Business Analytics, Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, and Production. The Dhruva College of Management aims at developing leader-managers grounded in Indian Ethos. At Dhruva campus, the classrooms that are conducive to be interactive for teaching & learning experience. The Dhruva is heading to be the most preferred B-School in South-India.
At Dhruva, they have different clubs like blood donation camps, Rotary Club, Greater Hyderabad Adventure Club, Lions Club etc. The students from Dhruva participate in various activities that help them earn expansiveness and inclusivity. And also compete with students from other B-schools over the country.
- Guest house
DCMH, Hyderabad Placement
Dhruva College of Management is the only B-school that assures each student of at least five placement interviews.
The prominent recruiters are TVS, Aircel, Asian Paints, Axis Bank, Brigade group, Dell, Deloitte, Facebook, HUL, HCL, ICICI Bank, Wipro, NIIT etc.
Awards and Rankings
- Dhruva – Ranked 25th in “Beyond IIMs” Top 50 B-Schools in India, 2014 by Higher Education Review
- Awarded “Visionary in Management Education”-MTC Global, June 2011.
- Dhruva-India’s only B-school to win “Award for Educational Excellence”-Indus Foundation-USA, Sept 2012.
- Dhruva-Among the Top 10 innovative B-Schools in India-AIMS, Aug 2010.
- Dhruva-“Asia’s Best Emerging B-School”-CMO Asia with Wall Street Journal as media partner, Nov 2009.
Contact Details of Dhruva College of Management, Hyderabad
Address:Dhruva Junction, NH 44, Medchal, Hyderabad, 501401