Don Bosco Institute of Technology - Bangalore ( Karnataka )
NBA , AICTE
( Annually) Fees Range
Don Bosco Institute of Technology - DBIT Bangalore - DBIT
Don Bosco Institute of Technology (DBIT) is located on a sprawling 36 acres campus in the sylvan South West Suburb of the City of Bangalore, on the Bangalore-Mysore National Highway. The Institution has Excellent imposing buildings with spacious Class Rooms, Laboratories with the State of the Art equipment and other Excellent Infrastructure Facility. Each Program is comprehensive to deliver the value with sufficient inputs to the students to embark on a professional career. Apart from providing core inputs related to the specific program, the students are provided additional training program to develop their professional competency through various academic seminars, workshops and extension lecturers. The provisions have been created to obtain additional certification in the area of soft skills, quality benchmarks and IT skills. Each student is prepared for placement on a continuous basis through pre-placement and final placement activities as per the corporate standards.
Top Reasons to join DBIT:
- DBIT stands for 15 years of academic excellence and also certified for quality education by NBA through Accreditation (AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi).
- A constant progressive result between 95-100% every year along with an average 8-10 university ranks.
- 36 acres of Wi-Fi enabled campus.
- A team of 200 highly committed and qualified Professors.
- Unique Teaching Learning Process and Knowledge sharing hubs to interact with teachers.
- Sophisticated departmental Laboratories with industry experienced Lab instructors.
- State-of-art Research & Development Centre associated with VTU.
- Centre of Excellence - KUKA Robotic, Siemens – Product Life Cycle Management, Oracle, Intel Intelligent System Lab, Microsoft Ed Vantage.
- 100% Placement track record with top companies such as Accenture, Kotak Mahindra, Sapient, Accord Software, L&T Emsys, Satyam, Ambujex Technologies, L&T IES, Siemens, Caritor, L&T Infotech, Subex Azurer, Cerner, Mind Tree, Intel, HCL, OnMobile Technologies, Tata Elxsi, Hutchisson Essar, Perot Systems, Tech Mahindra, ICICI Bank, Phoenix Global Solutions, Torry Harris, ICICI Prudential, Reliable Human Links Pvt. Ltd, Toyota Kirloskar, I-Flex, Reliance Communications, Tyco Electronics, Infosys Technologies, Wipro Technologies.
- Campus based hostel with both north and south Indian menu.
- DBIT excels in extra-curricular activities with university level achievements with more than hundred medals.
- Huge cricket and football playgrounds.
|List of entrance exams||KCET- BE/B.Tech, SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) - Health Sciences UG, Karnataka PGCET - Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test, JEE Mains, CMAT, COMEDK UG Medical and Dental Entrance Exam|
|Eligibility For Transfer||None|
DON BOSCO BANGALORE Training and Placement Cell has moved from strength to strength and has emerged as a destination for many National and Multi-National organizations to recruit the fresh talent nurtured in the campus. In the journey towards excellence, many milestones were also set by the Department of Placements in terms of Quality and Quantity. The excellent infrastructure of the campus facilitates different activities of placement like pre-placement talks, written tests, group discussions and interviews as per the requirements of the organizations. The consistent placement record illustrates the commitment to the success of the group. Placement and Training Initiatives: The Department undertakes the following initiatives to achieve the desired results and set targets. Soft skills and Aptitude trainings. In plant training for students in industries during summer and winter vacation. Placement of students in industries through campus recruitments, pooled campus and off campus recruitments. Continuous institute-industry interaction. Company Specific Training Pre-joining Learning Initiatives. Arrange for Industrial Visits, Project works & Internships for the final year students in industries. Alumni activities. Participating in industrial exhibitions, fairs, seminars to promote useful, Interaction with the industries.
In the recent years
Average Salary Package Range: 1.8 L PA - 24 L PA
Recent Placements and Salary Statistics
COMPANY NAME STATUS CTC
TECH MAHINDRA 29 Placed 3.07 L PA
GLOBUSSOFT 7 Shortlists 2.4 L PA
INDIAN NAVY 43 Shortlisted 8.3 L PA
L&T INFOTECH 14 Placed 3.5 L PA
MICROLAND 25 Placed 3.0 L PA
IGATE 44 Placed 3.2 L PA
NTT DATA 15 Placed 3.0 L PA
ALPHA MARINE 43 Placed 24 L PA
IBM 6 Placed 2.8 L PA
INFOSYS 1 Placed 3.7 L PA
BALAJI TELEFILMS 1 Placed 4.5 L PA
INDUSIND BANK 4 Placed 2.4 L PA
MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES 1 Placed Internship
CODILAR 1 Placed 3 L PA
COGNIZANT 4 Placed 2.4 L PA
K & S PARTNERS 1 Placed 8.3 L PA
PEOPLE 10 TECHNOSOFT 2 Placed 4 L PA
DALAL TIMES 4 Placed Internship
Capgemini 2 Placed 3.6 L PA
KPMG 3 Placed 3 L PA
MPHASIS 7 Placed 1.8 L PA
THINK SOFT 19 Shortlisted Internship
In addition to the above-mentioned activities, the T&P cell arranges expert lectures from
Corporate Managers for both students and faculty. Periodic workshops and seminars in
latest industry trends and technology are organized for the benefit of students.
Don Bosco Bangalore has also signed MOU with many companies for continuous
Industry institute interaction programs, trainings and placements. A few of them are listed
1. Infosys Campus Connect program for students and faculty
2. iBridge - Training and Placements for MBA Students & final year Projects
3. Quantech Origin - Training and Placements for Engineering Students
4. TCS ion - Online Exams
5. Capgemini - Specialized IT Training for Engineering Students
6. Elitmus - Assessment test followed by Placements
|Average Salary||3.7 lacs|
|Min Salary||1.8 lacs|
|Max Salary||24.0 lacs|