Rajiv Gandhi Business School - RGBS
Rajiv Gandhi Business School (RGBS) is amongst India’s leading centers for research and academic excellence. RGBS was established in 2009 and is recognized by All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi (AICTE) and Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), State Government of Maharashtra. The institute is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University also informally know as Pune University and offers two years Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in multiple specialisations. Learning methodology focuses on domain knowledge, enhancement of IT skills and personality development of students
At RGBS, They are keen on developing techno-managers with leadership skills, in-depth knowledge of management functions and sound technical know-how. In order to achieve this goal of superlative management education, they are guided by some of the finest minds from the field of management education. Additionally, close proximity to Hinjewadi, Pune's IT hub, facilitates industry interface to a large extent. They firmly belief in keeping pace with ‘THE TIMES’ and it is reflected in our state-of-the-art infrastructure, highly motivated erudite faculty and industry-oriented pedagogy.
Entire endeavor is to create an educational ecosystem which is a perfect reflection of modern times and industry trends. They aspire to nurture students in a way that they become “ready to work” entities for a diverse set of recruiters.
Devised student development model comprises of:
- Futuristic pedagogy.
- All inclusive approach towards education.
- Infusion of latest technologies to make learning more interactive.
- State-of-the-art campus at Tathawade near Hinjewadi IT Park.
- Streamlining all campus activities via multiple student cell groups.
- Conscious efforts in building entrepreneurial skills among students.
- Inviting stalwarts from various walks of life to guide our students.
Different activities in this regard are undertaken. We take special efforts to groom the students to meet the industry standards, both in business knowledge and soft skills. Our initiatives like continuous industry interface and interactive seminars make a big difference in grooming our students. We provide training and placement support to our students to find suitable placement in corporate sector.
Following activities are conducted at our campus on regular basis to facilitate placement needs of the students
- Interaction with Industry experts
- Identification of student's strength in the area of specialization
- Summer and Winter Internships
- Preparing students for Written Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview and other selection Criteria
|Number of visiting companies||3|
|Average Salary||3.5 lacs|