Indian Institute of Public Health (IIPH) is situated in Delhi in Delhi state of India. Established in 2006, it is accredited from Other Indian Institute of Public Health IIPH, Delhi offers 3 courses across 1 streams namely Medical and across 3 degrees like P.G.D., M.Sc. + PhD, M.P.H.Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Comp. Lab, Lib, Cls. Room, wifi are also there.
- Comp. Lab
- Cls. Room
Dr. PG Tulpule Scholarship Fund
What is Dr PG Tulpule Scholarship Fund?
The Dr P G Tulpule Scholarship Fund seeks to encourage students to choose, pursue and advance career and work in public health, with specific focus on public health nutrition and allied areas. The full/part scholarship fund will be available to students enrolling for PGDPHM courses at PHFI. Training in Public Health Nutrition is a priority area for India.
Locations where PGDPHM Course is available
The PGDPHM course is currently being offered by Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) under the aegis of PHFI at Delhi, National Capital Region (Gurgaon), Gandhinagar (Gujarat), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh), Bhubaneswar (Orissa).
Scholarship will be awarded to candidates who have specific interest in Public Health Nutrition. This will be assessed through
- Previous work experience in public health nutrition OR;
- Previous education or research projects focussed on public health nutrition OR
- Specific focus on public health nutrition in proposed course of study at IIPHs
Amongst the group that meets the above criteria, preference will be accorded to
- Women candidates
- Candidates with NGO work experience, or will workin backward and rural districts in India
A Scholarship Committee across PHFI and IIPH’s will assess scholarship applications from the pool of self-sponsored candidates selected for the PGDPHM course.
- Dr PG Tulpule scholarship would only be offered to the Indian nationals.
- Dr PG Tulpule scholarship would be offered to the applicants applying for Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management (PGDPHM) being offered by PHFI through the IIPHs.
- Applicants having good academic background and women applicants will be preferred.
- A select Scholarship Committee’s will review applicant’s candidature for the said scholarship.
- Decision to call a candidate for interview or select a candidate for scholarship will be final and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
- Incomplete and unsigned/unsubstantiated application forms are liable to be rejected.
The key endeavour of Placement Cell at PHFI-IIPHs is to facilitate the employability of the students, enrolled for the PHFI's on-campus academic programs
- The placement cell supports the placement process by identifying relevant career opportunities for those who are seeking placement assistance.
- The placement cell provides timely update to the students about ...
Contact Details of Indian Institute of Public Health, Delhi
Address:Plot No. 47, Sector-44 Institutional Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India- 122002
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place