Keele University is situated in England in England state of United Kingdom. Established in 1949, it is accredited from ACU and it is affiliated to Keele University. KU, England offers 11 courses across 7 streams namely Paramedical, Commerce & Banking, Engineering, Management, IT, Science, Arts and across 7 degrees like BSc, MBBS, BBM, BA, MSc.Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Keele University encourages students to participate in placements as part of their degree where possible. Completing a placement improves the skills and attributes gained from your degree and also improves your graduate employment prospects.
- Helps to improve the skills and attributes gained from your degree
- Significantly improves your chances of getting a graduate ...
Awards and Rankings
- Top 4% of the world’s universities (Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2015 - 2016)
- In 2014, the University was awarded the Athena Swan Bronze Award
- The University’s Dignity and Respect initiative was shortlisted for by the Guardian University Awards 2014
Contact Details of Keele University, England
Contact No:+44 1782 732000
Address:Keele University, Keele, Staffordshire ST5 5BG, UK