Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Keele University is situated in England in England state of United Kingdom. Established in 1949, it is accredited from ACU and it is affiliated to Keele University. KU, England offers 11 courses across 7 streams namely Paramedical, Commerce & Banking, Engineering, Management, IT, Science, Arts and across 7 degrees like BSc, BA, BBM, MBBS, MBA.Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Top Courses & Fees
BSc 3 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 11.9 Lacs
BA 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 10.8 Lacs
BBM 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 10.8 Lacs
MBBS 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 21.6 Lacs
MBA 2 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 12.1 Lacs
MSc 2 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 12.2 Lacs
M.Tech 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 12.3 Lacs
KU, England Placement
Keele University encourages students to participate in placements as part of their degree where possible. Completing a placement improves the skills and attributes gained from your degree and also improves your graduate employment prospects.
- Helps to improve the skills and attributes gained from your degree
- Significantly improves your chances of getting a graduate ...
Interested in this college?
Awards and Rankings
- Top 4% of the world’s universities (Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2015 - 2016)
- In 2014, the University was awarded the Athena Swan Bronze Award
- The University’s Dignity and Respect initiative was shortlisted for by the Guardian University Awards 2014
Admission Open 2019
Other Popular Management Colleges in England View All
Top 10 Management Colleges in United Kingdom View All
Contact Details of Keele University, England
Contact No:+44 1782 732000
Address:Keele University, Keele, Staffordshire ST5 5BG, UK