Students Achievements & Awards:
- Mr.G.O.RameshKumar secured 48th Rank in the Bachelor of Engineering during April/May 2014 Anna University Examinations.
- Ms.A.Lakshmi secured 41st Rank in the Bachelor of Engineering during April/May 2016 Anna University Examinations.
ISTE Chapter Best Student Award
- Mr.B.ASWINTH RAJ received the ISTE Chapter-“Best Student Award” for his overall performance in Academic, Extracurricular and Involvement in the ISTE Chapter activities of KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology at 15th ISTE TN&P Section Annual Convention for Engineering Students held on 13th February 2015.
Achievements in Product Development
- Ms.S.P.Ajitha, Ms.V.Keerthana and Ms.M.Saranya of IV year EEE students developed the product “Regenerative Braking in Electric Vehicle” which was qualified for MOTOROLA Scholarship Award Program 2015-2016.
- Mr.K.P.Meikumarraju, Mr.R.Venketesh, Mr.J.Antony Jeya Thilager and Mr.K.Gowrisankar of IV year EEE students developed the product “Damping of Low Frequency Oscillation Using Power Systems Stabilizer for Smib Systems” which was qualified for MOTOROLA Scholarship Award Program 2015-2016.
- Mr.Ritesh G.Kothari, Mr.M.Rahul and Mr.K.Rajkamal of III year EEE students developed the product for bedridden people, titled “Automated Mobility Support System for Bedridden People” which was qualified for Mouser Electronics IOT Design Contest 2015-2016.
- Mr.B.Aswinth Raj, Mr.G.Santhosh, Mr.R.Rameshkrishnan, Mr.P.Prakash, Mr.S.Shivashankar and Mr.S.Janarthkumar of IV year EEE students developed a Solar Vehicle and won the best Solar Performer Award in the Electric Solar Vehicle Championship organized by Imperial Society of Innovative Engineers, MM University, Ambala, Haryana held on 17th March 2015 to 19th March 2015.
- Mr.K.Lokesh, Mr.B.Aravinth Shankar, Mr.T.Manoranjan, Mr.E.Deenathayalan of III year EEE developed a product titled “Single Axis Solar Tracker” and submitted a project proposal to Mitsubishi Electric Cup - National Level Automation Project Competition organized by Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune held on Feb-2016.