Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
The Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) was established in 1960 as a Government. S.V. Polytechnic with an intake of 120 students and seven faculty members. The institute got its name after the renowned academician and scholar Maulana Abul Kalam Azad who was also the former Union Education Minister of India.
With time, the Institute progressed into a full time higher education institute along with the development of infrastructure as well as academics. MANIT is one of the oldest colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The MANIT Bhopal offers a number of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses with the objective of producing skilled professionals in the field of science and technology. MANIT Bhopal also aims to take up research projects and form several industrial collaborations. Since its inception, MANIT Bhopal has contributed to society as well.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal has an education structure for the holistic development of the students. MANIT Bhopal offers admission to a number of B.Tech and M.Tech specialisations.
One of the major attraction of MANIT Bhopal campus is an official Lotus Lake and Boat House. The MANIT campus has all the major facilities and infrastructure for students.
- Academic Zone
- Medical Facilities
- post off.
- Residential Faculty Zone
MANIT, Bhopal Placement
Pre – placement Offer or PPO, is offered to an Intern when he/she excels in the Quality and shows commitment to the Company. If the Student performs brilliantly, he/she is offered a job in the Company even before their Placement Session starts. This year, there are already 30 Students who are offered a job in Companies like Goldman Sachs, Amazon, L&T HED and the list goes on. It is a ...
Interested in this college?
Awards and Rankings
- Distinguished Engineer – Computer Engineering, Conferred in Annual Convention of Computer Engineering Division of Institution of Engineers (India) at Malviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur (04th -05th Feb. 2013).
- Fellow, Institution of Engineers (India), Kolkata, India (Fellowship conferred on 04th May, 2011).
- Pioneer Information Technology Excellence Award- conferred during the9th National Conference on Information Technology and Business Intelligence (ITBI 2010), Indore, (6th May, 2010). (The award is based on the contributions to Information Technology.)
- Certificate of Merit for research in Computer Engg.,by Institution of Engineers (India), (1994). (The award based on research paper presented and later published in the journal of the society).
- Fellow,Institution of Electronics and Telecomm. Engineers (IETE), India, (2000). (The recognition based on the overall professional achievement by the institute having more than 20,000 professional engineers.)
- Fellow and receipient of Eminent Engineer award (Computer Engineering) the Institution of Engineers, India (IE-India).
- Fellow of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) (India).
- Has been invited as a keynote speaker in many conferences in the areas of Soft-Computing, Game-AI, and Data Management.
- Has been referee and reviewer for a number of premier conferences and journals including IEEE Transactions, Neurocomputing, etc.
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Bhopal View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal
Address:Near Mata Mandir Bhopal (M.P.) India – 462003