Mepco Schlenk Engineering College
Mepco Schlenk Engineering College is situated in Sivakasi in Tamil Nadu state of India. Established in 1984, it is accredited from NAAC, ISO, NBA, AICTE and it is affiliated to Anna University. MEPCO SCHLENK ENGINEERING COLLEGE, Sivakasi offers 20 courses across 4 streams namely Engineering, IT, Management, Sciences and across 5 degrees like B.Tech, M.Tech, MS, MCA, MBA. MEPCO SCHLENK ENGINEERING COLLEGE campus is spread over 151 Acres. Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Girls Hostel, Guest house, Lib, Medical Fac., Placement, Sports are also there. Mepco Schlenk Engineering College accepts TANCET - Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test - MBA for admission into Engineering courses
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Guest house
- Medical Fac.
- Seminar Hall
- Conference Room
3 Days Training Programme on Electrical Safety Testing For Household and Industrial Applications.Added on : 12 Dec, 2017
Mepco Schlenk Engineering College is organizing a three Days Training Programme on Electrical Safety Testing For Household and Industrial Applications. The Training program will be held on December 20 to 22, 2017.The workshop will cover important topics like Principles of electrical safety, Standard tests on electrical safety.The registration fee for the conference is Rs. 1200 for Industry personals and Rs. 1000 for Faculty/students.The last date for applying December 12, 2017.
Workshop on financial engineering for capital marketAdded on : 22 Dec, 2017
Department of Management Studies of Mepco schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi is organizing, two-day workshop on financial engineering for capital market using “ MS Excel” on January 8-9, 2018. The registration fee is Rs. 500. This programme is designed for Faculty members of Engineering and Art colleges, investors and research scholars, the person interested in capital market. The deadline for submission of registration form along with DD is January 5, 2018.Accommodation facility is available for Outstation candidates at a nominal rate of Rs. 100 per day per person.
Three Day Seminar on Deep Learning Techniques and ToolsAdded on : 02 Jan, 2018
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Mepco Schlenk Engineering College is organizing Three Day Seminar on Deep Learning Techniques and Tools from Jan 18-20,2018.The Seminar will cover discussion related to networks including Neural Networks.Faculty Members/Research Scholars and PG Students can attend the seminar.The registration fee for Pg Students is Rs.1000, For Faculty and Research Scholars is Rs.1250 and for Industrial Participants is Rs.2500.Last Date of Registration is Jan 12, 2018.
Seminar on Deep Learning Techniques and Tools for Medical ApplicationAdded on : 04 Jan, 2018
The Mepco Schlenk Engineering College is organizing Deep Learning Techniques and Tools for Medical Application on January 16,2018 to January 20,2018 sponsored by ICMR.The seminar focuses on introduction to deep learning, various deep learning algorithms like CNN. RNN, DBN and Autoencoders. tools like MATLAB deep learning toolbox.The registration fees for PG Students is Rs 600/-, for faculty & Research Scholars is Rs 1000 & for Industrial Participants it’s Rs 1250.The Last date of receiving registration form is on January 10, 2018.
Two Days Technical Seminar on Research Issues in Embedded RoboticsAdded on : 04 Jan, 2018
The Mepco Schlenk Engineering College is organizing two days technical seminar on Research Issues in Embedded Robotics on March 2, 2018 to March 3,2018 at ECE Seminar Hall. The Seminar will discuss on challenging topics like Embedded Systems and its Application in Robotics, ARM Processor Architecture and Programming etc.The registration fees for IETE Member is Rs 300/-,PG Students is Rs 600/-, for faculty & Research Scholars it’s Rs 800 & for Industrial Participants it’s Rs 2000.
Training Programme on “Safety in Construction Industries”Added on : 09 Jan, 2018
Three Days Training Programme on “Safety in Construction Industries” is going to organized jointly by Department of Civil & Mech. Engg. of Mepco Engineering College from January 22, 2018 to January 23, 2018.The main objective of the programme is to create safety awareness among various stakeholders of the construction industry, impart knowledge on safety in working at heights.The registration fee for the programme is Rs.600 for students, Rs.1000 for faculty and Rs.1200 for industry personnel.The last date for registration is January 19, 2018.
Faculty Development Program on Advanced DatabasesAdded on : 09 Jan, 2018
Mepco Schlenk Engineering College Sivakasi is organizing Two Day Faculty Development Program Advanced Databases from February 02, 2018 to February 03, 2018. “Advanced Databases” is an interdisciplinary course.The overall concept of this course is to introduce the concepts of parallel and distributed databases, object-oriented databases, XML databases, mobile databases and multimedia databases like image database, text database, audio database, video database, etc.Program. The registration fee for the program is Rs.300 and the last date for registering is January 29,2018.
Workshop on Frontier Areas in Materials ChemistryAdded on : 15 Jan, 2018
The Science Academies sponsored Lecture workshop on Frontier Areas in Materials Chemistry Organised by Department of Chemistry in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College on January 19 to 20, 2018. The main objective of the Workshop is to create a unique opportunity for young students to interact with the stalwarts in Materials Chemistry Research. But the number of participants is limited to 100 with no registration fee. And only Post-Graduate Students, M.Phil., Ph.D.Scholars & Faculty Members of Chemistry Department can participate in the workshop.
This cell is headed by the Training and Placement Officer (TPO) Dr. S. P. Asok having more than Thirty years of Teaching/Research experience. The TPO holds an independent charge and each department is represented by nominated Placement Faculty Representatives and Placement Student Representatives.
Awards and Rankings
- Honored with “Distinguished College award” at the CSI TechNext India 2017 conference organized by Computer Society of India (CSI), Mumbai Chapter & IIT Bombay during 14-15, January 2017.
- Dr.S.Arivazhagan, Principal received the “Distinguished PRINCIPAL Award” from the CSI Mumbai Chapter on January 15, 2017.
- Won the Best Innovative Campus Award in Engineering Students Innovation Challenge (ESIC 2017) conducted by International Society for Scientific & Research Development (ISSRD), Bangalore.
- NPTEL Local Chapter has been ranked 3rd in All India level & 1st in Tamilnadu and rated as AAA by NPTEL, IIT-Madras, Chennai.
- Sri. A. Vairaprakasam, President, College Administrative Committee, Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi received the Edupreneurs Award 2013 who transformed Engineering Education in INDIA from Engineering Watch magazine on 15th February 2013 in EDUPRENEURS CONCLAVE 2013 held at New Delhi.
- Honored with the “ International Asia pacific Quality Award :: Quest for Excellence Award (Third Highest)” : Education Category in 2010.
- Honored with the “ IMC Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Trophy” in the Education Category in 2009
- Honored with the "Outstanding Educational Institution Award 2009" through TVN-KIDAO-NIQR from the National Institute of Quality and Reliability (NIQR) for maintaining exceptional quality.
- Won the 2008 IMC Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Performance Excellence Trophy in the Education sector.
- ISTE Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan National award based on the best overall performance for the years 2005 and 1998 awarded by ISTE New Delhi.
- Out of 40 Colleges participated in various events, the MEPCO Schlenk Engg. College has been certified ‘Best Institute Award’ at IIT Chennai (CEAFEST), and have presented a licensed software ‘CADS’ which costs Rs 2,75,000. This Award is being received by our Civil Engg. students consecutively for 5 times from 2004 to 2008.
- Best ISTE Students' Chapter Award (Tamilnadu and Pondicherry Section) for the year 2007 by ISTE, New Delhi.
- "Best Engineering College Award – 2007" among all the Engineering Colleges in Tamilnadu, Kerala, Andhra and Karnataka from Energy Society of India, Bhopal through Pondicherry Engineering College, Pondicherry.
Contact Details of Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi
Address:Mepco Nagar, Mepco Engineering College Post-626005 Sivakasi, Tamilnadu, India