Mepco Schlenk Engineering College is situated in Sivakasi in Tamil Nadu state of India. Established in 1984, it is accredited from NAAC, ISO, NBA, AICTE and it is affiliated to Anna University. MEPCO SCHLENK ENGINEERING COLLEGE, Sivakasi offers 20 courses across 4 streams namely Engineering, IT, Management, Science and across 5 degrees like B.Tech, M.Tech, MS, MBA, MCA. MEPCO SCHLENK ENGINEERING COLLEGE campus is spread over 151 Acres. Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Computer Lab, Girls Hostel, Guest house, Library, Medical Facilities, Placement, Sports are also there. b'Mepco Schlenk Engineering College' accepts TANCET - Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test - MBA for admission into Engineering courses
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Guest house
- Medical Facilities
- Seminar Hall
- Conference Room
MEPCO SCHLENK ENGINEERING COLLEGE, Sivakasi Placement
This cell is headed by the Training and Placement Officer (TPO) Dr. S. P. Asok having more than Thirty years of Teaching/Research experience. The TPO holds an independent charge and each department is represented by nominated Placement Faculty Representatives and Placement Student Representatives.
Awards and Rankings
- Honored with “Distinguished College award” at the CSI TechNext India 2017 conference organized by Computer Society of India (CSI), Mumbai Chapter & IIT Bombay during 14-15, January 2017.
- Dr.S.Arivazhagan, Principal received the “Distinguished PRINCIPAL Award” from the CSI Mumbai Chapter on January 15, 2017.
- Won the Best Innovative Campus Award in Engineering Students Innovation Challenge (ESIC 2017) conducted by International Society for Scientific & Research Development (ISSRD), Bangalore.
- NPTEL Local Chapter has been ranked 3rd in All India level & 1st in Tamilnadu and rated as AAA by NPTEL, IIT-Madras, Chennai.
- Sri. A. Vairaprakasam, President, College Administrative Committee, Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi received the Edupreneurs Award 2013 who transformed Engineering Education in INDIA from Engineering Watch magazine on 15th February 2013 in EDUPRENEURS CONCLAVE 2013 held at New Delhi.
- Honored with the “ International Asia pacific Quality Award :: Quest for Excellence Award (Third Highest)” : Education Category in 2010.
- Honored with the “ IMC Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Trophy” in the Education Category in 2009
- Honored with the "Outstanding Educational Institution Award 2009" through TVN-KIDAO-NIQR from the National Institute of Quality and Reliability (NIQR) for maintaining exceptional quality.
- Won the 2008 IMC Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Performance Excellence Trophy in the Education sector.
- ISTE Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan National award based on the best overall performance for the years 2005 and 1998 awarded by ISTE New Delhi.
- Out of 40 Colleges participated in various events, the MEPCO Schlenk Engg. College has been certified ‘Best Institute Award’ at IIT Chennai (CEAFEST), and have presented a licensed software ‘CADS’ which costs Rs 2,75,000. This Award is being received by our Civil Engg. students consecutively for 5 times from 2004 to 2008.
- Best ISTE Students' Chapter Award (Tamilnadu and Pondicherry Section) for the year 2007 by ISTE, New Delhi.
- "Best Engineering College Award – 2007" among all the Engineering Colleges in Tamilnadu, Kerala, Andhra and Karnataka from Energy Society of India, Bhopal through Pondicherry Engineering College, Pondicherry.
Contact Details of Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi
Address:Mepco Nagar, Mepco Engineering College Post-626005 Sivakasi, Tamilnadu, India