Prestige Institute of Management and Research - Indore ( Madhya Pradesh )
AICTE , NAAC
( Annually) Fees Range
Prestige Institute of Management and Research - PIMR
Prestige Institute of Management and Research (PIMR) proffers MBA, MMC courses in various streams. The college was established in the year 1994, in the city of Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The college is one of the most premier colleges of the city and the region. The college comes under Devi Ahilya University (DAVV), and is affiliated to AICTE, New DElhi. The college has also been accredited to NAAC with a grading of level 'A', and UGC. The mission of the institute is "To provide quality education by innovating and continuously improving upon the disciplines of management and computer applications through advanced methods of training, meaningful research and intimate relations with business, industry and other institutions in the country and abroad." The Institute has been rated as ‘A’ class management institute by NAAC. PIMR is the only management institute in Central India to have this rating. The Institute is ISO 9001:2008 certified. The Institute has received international accreditation from International Accreditation Organization. The University Grants Commission, New Delhi has recognized the Institute under Section 2(f) and 12(b). The Institute has been ranked consistently in the upper edge of top ranking business schools in the nation- wide surveys carried out by the agencies like Business Today, Cosmode, Ministry Human Resource Development, Business India and Outlook - which has enabled the Institute to achieve significant position amongst B-schools in the country.
- The Institute has been rated as ‘A’ class management institute by NAAC. PIMR is the only management institute in Central India to have this rating.
- The Institute is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- The Institute has received international accreditation from International Accreditation Organization.
- In recognition of its performance and high standards in providing quality education, the Institute has been conferred Autonomous Status by the University Grants Commission as well as Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya on the recommendation of a high powered expert committee appointed by UGC to inspect the Institute. This is a major milestone for the Institute.
- The MBA program offered by the Institute has been accredited by National Board of Accreditation of the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi.
- In view of performance of the Institute, Devi Ahilya University has accorded permanent affiliation to the Institute.
- The University Grants Commission, New Delhi has recognized the Institute under Section 2(f) and 12(b).
- The Institute has been Conferred “Hall of Fame” Award by Dewang Mehta B-school in 17th B-School Affaire in 2009.
- The Institute has been ranked consistently in the upper edge of top ranking business schools in the nation- wide surveys carried out by the agencies like Business Today, Cosmode, Ministry Human Resource Development, Business India and Outlook - which has enabled the Institute to achieve significant position amongst B-schools in the country. The Institute was ranked 2nd in Central India. Recently it was rated “A+” by Business India Magazine and secured 30th rank in a survey conducted by C-fore, which was published in OPEN Magazine. The institute has also earned privilege of been ranked among College of Excellence by GHRDC and obtained 33rd rank in OUTLOOK magazine. The achievements of the Institute in a short span of seventeen years of its existence have been appreciated widely.
- Most of the courses of study are taught to inculcate in the students the ability to analyze the problems and to develop analytical skills and an appropriate approach to problem solving.
- Mendel University of Agriculture and Forestry, Brno, Czech Republic, The College of Management Mahidol University (CMMU), Bangkok, Thailand and Prestige Institute of Management and Research (An Autonomous Institution), Indore, have signed an MoU to develop closer ties between the Institutions of learning in the field of modern Management Education.
- The Institute has also signed MOUs with AISEC for providing Foreign Internship to the students; ASPIRE for enhancing personality and presentation skills of the students, and with Punjab National Bank for student loan.
- A Global News Magazine Eurasia Times ranked the Institute as the Top Management Institute in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Management games and cases are used to simulate business environment, develop involvement and participation and make the learning purposeful and effective.
- Major foreign languages like French, Chinese and German are taught to students to help them prepare for international business.
- Foreign faculty are invited in the Institute to take classes especially in foreign language / foreign country orientation and management related subjects. In the year 2009-2010, three faculty members of China, Ms. Qi Ping Wang; Ms. Guan Shuang; and Ms. Linna Fu had come to the Institute to teach Chinese to the students. In the year 2010-2011, three faculty members of China, Mr. Ran Weiming; Ms. Xiaowen Zu and Ms. Liwei Wu had come to the Institute to teach Chinese to the students.
- Seminars and extra-mural lectures are organized from time to time for students to encourage prospective professionals to be skillful in seeking and acquiring knowledge rather than having it imparted in the class rooms only.
- The Institute offers consultancy service to industrial and business units through its faculty especially in the areas of production, finance, marketing, human resource management, systems and typical problem areas of general management. The Institute has already provided consultancy to Computer Software Corporation India, Directorate of Distance Education – Pondicherry University and Aegis School of Telecommunication.
PIMR has a full fledged active placement cell. The cell provide 100% placement support to its students. The other functions that the cell performs are, Helps students in seeking best job in the industry and make them employable at the international level.Top recruiting firms who visit PIMR regularly are, ITC, Pepsico, Procter & Gamble, HDFC, Hindustan Unilever Ltd., ICICI and Nestle etc..
The Placement Cell tries to provide opportunity to all its students to secure one job and pursues the policy of one student one job.
The placement cell is the interface between the corporate world and the institute. It maintains the industry –academia relationship by:
Facilitating Final and Summer Placements, interacting with the corporate community by inviting eminent personalities for guest lectures, seminars, corporate events etc, by arranging for industry visits and by encouraging On Job Trainings.
The Placement record of PIMR has been outstanding attracting recruiters from diverse sectors such as FMCG, BFSI, Manufacturing, Automobiles, Media, Retail, e- Commerce, Telecom, Shipping &Logistics etc.
|S.NO||PLACEMENT TEAM||EMAIL ID||CONTAC NUMBER|
|4||ANKUL KUMAR PADHIfirstname.lastname@example.org||9770282988|
|6||ANURAG SINGH MEWADAemail@example.com||9893692955|
|8||AYUSH SINGH RAJPUTfirstname.lastname@example.org||9669483287|
|10||DIVYA DEV CHOUBEYemail@example.com||9993776760|
|15||MANISH KUMAR PANDEYfirstname.lastname@example.org||7415012365|
|18||PRATEEK SINGH TOMARemail@example.com||8103868908|
|19||PRINCE B THOPPILfirstname.lastname@example.org||8602146185|
|Number of visiting companies||22|
|Average Salary||4.5 lacs|
|Min Salary||1.5 lacs|
|Max Salary||12.0 lacs|