Bombay College of Pharmacy
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
• If a student after the recruitment process is placed in a particular company (for eg. Company C1), he or she would not be allowed to apply to another company in the same category (for eg. Company C2). However, there will be an option for a ‘Dream Company’. This means that the student can select or apply in any company in the other two categories (categories A or B).
• If a student is placed in any company in category B (for eg. Company B1), he or she would not be allowed to apply to any other company of category B (for eg. Company B2) .
• If a student is placed in any company in category A, he/she will exhaust all further placement opportunities.
• If a student’s name is enlisted in the Waiting List of a particular company, it will not be considered as a placement and he/she will be allowed to apply to other companies.
• If there is a time gap between the recruitment process and the declaration of the results by a particular company (say Company B1), the student will be allowed to apply to another company (say Company B2) during this period. But in case he/she is selected in Company B1 as well as Company B2, he/she will not be allowed to apply again(except for Category A Companies).