Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Average Package INR 2.5 Lacs
- Highest Domestic Package N/A
- Highest International Package N/A
- Lowest Domestic Package N/A
- Companies Visiting N/A
- Total Offers N/A
- Percentage of Student Placed N/A
Admission Open 2019
Training and Placement :
The placement cell at Bombay College of Pharmacy actively bridges the gap between the students and corporate organizations. The institute’s Placement Cell functions under the supervision of Dr. (Mrs.) Premlata K. Ambre, and operates all year round to conduct campus interviews for the students. For research students on funded projects, daily attendance through signature and biometrics is mandatory. Students not abiding or absent will face disciplinary action.
The Cell acts as a contact point for all pharma and non-pharma industries that wish to recruit students from Bombay College of Pharmacy. It entails collecting resumes, telephone numbers and e-mails of the students and forwarding it to HR department of Pharma/Non-pharma Industries. Further it organizes Pre-placement talks (PPT) who wish to visit BCP for recruitment by various companies which describe the selection process &the essential attributes that student need to have to be successful in the industries.
Pharmaceutical Industries that visited BCP for recruiting for Graduate and Post graduate students through the Placement Cell are: Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK), Wockhardt, Cipla, Ambernath Organics, Tata Consultancy Services(TCS), Gattefosse, Rubicon, Panacea Biotec Ltd, medicine Galaxy, Magna Opus, Indian Pharmaceutical Association, STM book services, Centaur Pharmaceuticals, ChemPharma Pvt.Ltd (CPPL)., Analytical Services, Amneal Pharmaceutical, Achievers League. USA etc.
Placement Cell and Rules & Regulations:
• The Placement Cell acts as a platform for interaction between students and the corporates.
• If a student after the recruitment process is placed in a particular company (for eg. Company C1), he or she would not be allowed to apply to another company in the same category (for eg. Company C2). However, there will be an option for a ‘Dream Company’. This means that the student can select or apply in any company in the other two categories (categories A or B).
• If a student is placed in any company in category B (for eg. Company B1), he or she would not be allowed to apply to any other company of category B (for eg. Company B2) .
• If a student is placed in any company in category A, he/she will exhaust all further placement opportunities.
• If a student’s name is enlisted in the Waiting List of a particular company, it will not be considered as a placement and he/she will be allowed to apply to other companies.
• If there is a time gap between the recruitment process and the declaration of the results by a particular company (say Company B1), the student will be allowed to apply to another company (say Company B2) during this period. But in case he/she is selected in Company B1 as well as Company B2, he/she will not be allowed to apply again(except for Category A Companies).
Bombay College of Pharmacy
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Training & Placement Activites
- Students must apply to a corporate after careful consideration. Strict action will be taken against students who negatively impact the reputation of the College by their actions or inaction while interacting with the corporate world especially during the recruitment process.
- All companies will conduct a pre-placement talk.
- The Placement Cell is not responsible for the profile of job being offered by the company. It is the duty of the student to clarify the same with the company.
- Students are advised to attend the interactive session for more information about the company, job description and the recommendation.
- The Placement Cell of the College divides the companies that come for recruitment into two categories (A and B). The category of a particular company will be informed to the student ahead of the company’s arrival in the campus through e-mail.
Interested in this college?
Pharmacy Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Maharashtra View All
Pharmacy Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Top 10 Pharmacy Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Bombay College of Pharmacy, Kalyan
Contact No:+91-022-26670871 , +91-022-26671027
Address:Kalina, Santacruz (E), 400 098 -Mumbai