The Placement Department, on its own and/or in association with SRM ENGINEERING COLLEGE / OTHER LEADING INSTITUTION[S], maintains a very close Interaction and Coordination with Industries to assess Career Opportunities for our Students. Apart from Networking, Communications, Correspondence and Personal Meetings, well-organised Campaigns are held to project our Strengths and create job opportunities.
In a Structured Manner, Resumes are Prepared in Electronic format and in conventional Forms and kept ready in Order to make them available for General and Specific Needs of the Industries.
Through several preparations, including Group Discussions and Mock Interviews, students are enabled to present themselves successfully in the Campus Interviews.
Equipping the students with relevant and conceptualized professional skills and guiding them towards a bright future and career all around the world with the values of – Sincerity, Hard Work, and Justice.
To achieve 100% placement for students through dedication, attitude and complete involvement is our mission. Placement Cell arranges and coordinates various programs that aim at molding the students so as to meet the industry expectations in career building and in turn bring laurels to the parent institution. The Placement Cell, guided by a set of rules and principles, strives to maintain a good relationship with industries. Preparing the recruitment schedule for the year, inviting corporations for pre-placement talks on the campus followed by placements, and overseeing the process to its end, is the responsibility of the Placement Cell. The Cell endeavors to carry out successfully all the processes methodically throughout the year.
Training & Placement Activites
- Organizing training sessions in making the student community employable and to meet the corporate expectations.
- Organizing and coordinating Campus Placement Programmes, in executing the pledge of each contender.
- Establishing a cordial relationship with the Industries, inviting them for Campus recruitment drives, technical seminars, workshops and other technical sessions. Industry personnel is invited periodically to enrich the knowledge of our student community with the latest technological innovations and industry practices.
- Promoting career counseling through guidance lecture programs by suitable corporate representatives.
- Maintaining updated database, job profiles, and recruitment patterns of the companies which help to analyze and prepare the mindset of the students. The Placement Cell has an active file of the database with an ample record of the corporate world, which will be updated continuously.
- Helping every student to define his/her career objective through individual expert counseling.
Contact Details of Easwari Engineering College, Chennai
Contact No:91 – 44 - 2249 0853 , 2249 5420 , 4392 3041.
Address:Bharathi Salai, Ramapuram, Chennai – 600 089.Tamil Nadu , India .