Courses & Exams
News & Articles
- The Training and Placement Office, IIITA sends invitations alongwith Job Notification Form(JNF) to organizations to participate in the campus placements.
- Organization fills in the JNF containing details of the job offer (pay package, place of posting, allowances and other bonuses). JNF can be sent by email to Training and Placement Office, IIITA (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The organization details alongwith job offer is made available to the students on a private group, requesting them to apply.
- Training and Placement Office, IIITA allots date(s) to an organization for campus placements. The organization confirms the date(s) to Training and Placement Office, IIITA.
- The list of the students who have applied is provided to the organization along with their Resumes.
- Organizations come to campus on the allotted date(s) and conduct tests and/or interviews as per their recruitment process.
- The organization is expected to furnish the list of selected candidates at the end of assigned interview slot, preferably on the day of campus visit.
- Training and Placement Office, IIITA also coordinates the signing of offer letter by students who have been selected to ensure that they reach the organization/company asap.
Contact Details of Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
Address:Devghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad-211015, U. P. INDIA