Mount Carmel College
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
- Mount Carmel Campus placement Invitation 2016-17 will be extended to the companies that are associated with Mount Carmel in the past, prior to the placement season with the tentative dates of the placement process.
- New companies that would like to approach Mount Carmel for campus placements have to fill in the job announcement form (available in the placement page of the college website) and attach the same via email. 3.
- After a company expresses interest for participation, the company is requested to share the feasible date for the placement drives along with the completed job announcement form (available on the placement page of Mount Carmel website).
- Kindly request the company to share the above at least 2 weeks prior to the date of placement drive as this will help us to plan our logistics accordingly
- The feasible dates for the company to be shared with the placement officer, post which the dates can be finalized based on the availability of the same
- Meanwhile, students can access the company profile and prepare themselves for the PPT.
- Student intake on any pre-requisite of online/offline tests are conducted to be informed via email to the placement department of the college at least 2 weeks prior in order to conduct the same.
- The college will share the list of interested candidates before the placement drive as per the company requirement.
- Company is requested to submit the list of finally selected students at the end of the process on the same day/shortly via email.
- Once a student has been offered a job, she is out of the placement process. This is in compliance with our “One Offer Per Student Policy”.
- We appreciate if the placement drive is after the student college hours (02:00 PM- 07:00PM), as we do not encourage students to miss their classes.
- The Placement Office of Mount Carmel follows a strict "One Offer, Per Student Policy". Once a student is offered a job, she is out of the placement process.
- Companies are advised to be in touch with the Placement volunteers and staff at all times. They should not entertain any direct contact from the students appearing in the placement process. In case of such a situation, the company must bring this immediately to the notice of the Placement Office.
- The slot allotted for the selection procedure by the placement office to the company is of 8 - 12 hrs (spread over days if required). Although the companies are allowed to conduct tests on the previous day to shortlist the candidates.