Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Admission Open 2019
The Placement Cell of Mount Carmel College (autonomous) has been training students and providing them with opportunities to get placed in leading MNC'S, Banks, educational institutes, biotech firm's etc. since the year 2002.
Students from all disciplines undergo career counseling by a professional counselor throughout the year. The placement cell conducts various activities and workshops such as resume writing, interview skills, group discussions, aptitude tests and mock interviews for the students. The students also attend pre-placement talks organized by the companies which are then followed by tests and interviews in the college campus.
Apart from this, the students are also given opportunities for internships, part-time jobs and CA Article ships. The MCA students are facilitated to get projects in companies like Fidelity, HP and GSK to name a few. The placement officers attend the placement coordinators' meet which is convened by leading companies for select colleges every year. There is a continuous interface between the alumni placed in the companies and the outgoing students of each year which enables the placement cell to obtain a current and valuable insight into the industry and facilitate the students with the best possible opportunities.
Placement Goals :
Enabling all student of Mount Carmel College to acquire employability skills, plan and manage their careers for their personal growth and also to contribute to the society at large.
The aim of education is employability. The Placement cell ensures this in the following ways:
Establish links with different industries and related stakeholders for student intake.
Empower Students to be ready for successful placements
Helps students spot the difference between a job and a career.
Motivate students and drive them into a successful career.
- Mount Carmel Campus placement Invitation 2016-17 will be extended to the companies that are associated with Mount Carmel in the past, prior to the placement season with the tentative dates of the placement process.
- New companies that would like to approach Mount Carmel for campus placements have to fill in the job announcement form (available in the placement page of the college website) and attach the same via email. 3.
- After a company expresses interest for participation, the company is requested to share the feasible date for the placement drives along with the completed job announcement form (available on the placement page of Mount Carmel website).
- Kindly request the company to share the above at least 2 weeks prior to the date of placement drive as this will help us to plan our logistics accordingly
- The feasible dates for the company to be shared with the placement officer, post which the dates can be finalized based on the availability of the same
- Meanwhile, students can access the company profile and prepare themselves for the PPT.
- Student intake on any pre-requisite of online/offline tests are conducted to be informed via email to the placement department of the college at least 2 weeks prior in order to conduct the same.
- The college will share the list of interested candidates before the placement drive as per the company requirement.
- Company is requested to submit the list of finally selected students at the end of the process on the same day/shortly via email.
- Once a student has been offered a job, she is out of the placement process. This is in compliance with our “One Offer Per Student Policy”.
- We appreciate if the placement drive is after the student college hours (02:00 PM- 07:00PM), as we do not encourage students to miss their classes.
- The Placement Office of Mount Carmel follows a strict "One Offer, Per Student Policy". Once a student is offered a job, she is out of the placement process.
- Companies are advised to be in touch with the Placement volunteers and staff at all times. They should not entertain any direct contact from the students appearing in the placement process. In case of such a situation, the company must bring this immediately to the notice of the Placement Office.
- The slot allotted for the selection procedure by the placement office to the company is of 8 - 12 hrs (spread over days if required). Although the companies are allowed to conduct tests on the previous day to shortlist the candidates.
Mount Carmel College
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Training & Placement Activites
The Placement Cell at Mount Carmel College is dedicated towards giving students an opportunity to excel in their field of career. It is keen on providing skill based programs that will give students a practical edge in the real world.
From just placing students to actively playing a role in grooming and molding a student to be Corporate ready, the placement cell activities have grown over the years. Training programs are designed to sharpen basic business acumen and improve general knowledge. Targeted courses are charted to enhance employability skills.
Campus Recruitment Training + Soft skills training
Providing Job Placement, Internships, Articleship & Part time Job opportunities
Encouraging Scholarship Programs & Competitions
Conducting Campus Ambassador programs
Guest Lectures, Talk sessions & Seminars
Corporate Training & Workshops
Conducting events like Coffee with Manager
Career Fair 2017 - Placement Cell of MCC hosted Career Fair on 10th March 2017 providing over all of 150 students with interesting internship opportunities.
Interested in this college?
Science Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Karnataka View All
Other Popular Science Colleges in Bangalore View All
Top 10 Science Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
Address:No.58, Palace Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052