Admission Open in for session 2019
“DISHA” was established in the academic year of 2007- 2008.
Disha is a Sanskrit word that means “Direction”. It is a platform dedicated to guide our students in the right direction in their careers as well as their lives.
Disha is a full-fledged training and placement centre that works on the core principle of “College 2 Career”. In simple terms, it means that students who graduate are ready to take on their chosen careers with a sense of purpose and direction.
Disha focuses on bridging the gap between the academic curriculum and expectations of industries by enabling students with CAKES- Competency, Attitude, Knowledge, Ethics and Skill.
TRAIN TO WORK. WORK TO TRAIN:
Disha has drawn up an extensive action plan towards achieving the goals. It has empanelled the best professionals, consultants and training bodies who work in close tandem with Disha to achieve excellence in training & development of the students.
- The center is managed by the coordinator
- Compulsory Pre Placement Training Program is been conducted for all final year UG students. Training on Personality development, skill development programmes, group discussion and interview techniques are also provided by the center. All such classes are arranged in the campus after class hours for the convenience of students. Infrastructure facilities for conducting such classes are provided by the Institution.
- The center conducts career guidance programmes to enlighten the students about the job market and the necessary skills for employability.
- The Placement Center coordinator and team member interacts with and invites potential employers for campus placement. Those companies which approach the institution for placement are invited after a back ground screening.
- The placement team member informs the HODs of the concerned departments with potential job seekers for the given job.
- The students are made aware of the employment opportunities and vacancies that arise in various organizations through the notice board and through the departments.
- Students are also directed to the respective institutions and firms if the recruitment is conducted outside the campus.
- The placement center is in constant touch with various employers and invites them for Campus Interview. The center attends for increasing the employee ability of the learners.
- The Placement Center maintains an up-to-date data base of all outgoing students, to facilitate access to prospective employers. It has also initiated campus based interviews with great success.
- In the last five years, more than 350 students have got placement in reputed institutions like WIPRO, HP, Fidelity, Greet Technologies, IBM, TCS, JP Morgan, Northern Trust, ICICI, Reliance, TCS, Colleges, and so forth with the help of placement Center.
Interested in this college?
Science Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Bangalore View All
Science Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Other Popular Science Colleges in Bangalore View All
Top 10 Science Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of NMKRV College For Women, Bangalore
Address:45/1, 22nd Cross, Jayanagar, III Block, Bengaluru-560011, Karnataka, India