Admission Open for session 2019
Placement training plays a major role in shaping up the career goals of students. It is the dream of every engineering student to get placed in a top organization visiting their campus for recruitment. Keeping this key aspect into consideration, it is realized that training is important for engineering students to enhance their employability skills and achieve good placement in various Industries.
At present, the competition for employment is increasing every day and placement has become a challenging task. Training of students and equipping them with life skills has become an important responsibility of the institution. Along with technical expertise, development of a holistic personality is also necessary. To meet out these requirements, a fully fledged training cell is operating in their college to enhance the capabilities of engineering graduates on par with the industry standards.
Objectives : The prime objective of the Training Cell is
- To look for 100% employment for all students.
- To recognize the core competencies of the students.
- To train the students to meet the expectations of the industry through their Career Development Programmes.
- To build confidence in students and develop right attitude in them and
- To enhance their communication skills.
PIT always believe in equipping students with the right talent and personality to face the industry requirements.Their focus on placement centers on creating new approaches to attract the best from the industry to our campus.
Placement time is not a mere annual ritual; it is a time for showcasing the very best in young engineers to the industrial world. The Placement & Training cell train the students to meet the high industry expectations.
The cell interacts with reputed organizations in order to arrange campus interviews for placement of final year students. The placement cell also arranges in-plant training for students in industries. The students visit the industrial units and companies to gain first-hand work experience of various industrial activities
Training & Placement Activites
- Create awareness about “career planning" and "career mapping" among the students.
- Equip the student with life skills.
- Train the students on “Personality development".
- Organize Various Training Programmes to train the students in the areas of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Verbal reasoning through the reputed external training organizations and in-house trainers.
- Trainthe students through Mock Interviews to perform well in the professional interviews as per the expectations of the corporate world.
- Train the students on group discussion techniques
- Conduct online tests and written aptitude tests.
Interested in this college?
Contact Details of Panimalar Institute of Technology, Chennai
Contact No:+91-44-26491113 , 26491114
Address:Panimalar Institute of Technology No.391, Bangalore Trunk Road, Varadharajapuram,Poonamallee, Chennai - 600 123.