Admission Open for session 2019
The Training and Placement Office has come in its inception since quite a long and is performing the following activities:-
- Arranging inplant training for students and
- Inviting various organizations for campus recruitment.
For placement a large number of prospective employers are contacted during the year and the number of companies visiting regularly this Institute are increasing every year which has reached to around 40-50 by now.
- The Placement Office sends invitations to Companies/ Organizations along with relevant information and interested companies also contact Training and Placement Office for recruitment.
- A Company/Organization fills an online Job Announcement Form (JAF) containing details of the job and the offer and other relevant documents like:
- Detailed Job Description (With Eligibility Criteria)
- Detailed Service Agreement (if any)
- Data Format in which student information is required (MS Excel would be preferred )
- If the Company/Organization is interested in conducting a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) they can send a request along with the preferred dates and schedule.
- The JAF is made available online to the eligible students, along with any other information furnished by Company/ Organization and students have the time limit of 3 days to apply for the job opening. On the 4th day data is sanitized and filtered as per the company requirement and within 2 working days data is sent to the company
- Now the company will provide the list of eligible/ shortlisted applicants to Training and Placement Office along with the preferred dates and schedule for the campus visit (if PPT and campus hiring procedure is done on different dates).
- Campus Hiring Day : Company/Organization visit the campus on the allotted date(s) and conduct Tests, GDs, Interviews, according to their recruitment process.
- Result Declaration : Result should be declared either immediately at the end of the recruitment process on the same day or within 2 working days. If company is having some different plan of hiring process and declaration of result it must be informed to the training and placement office just before filling the Job Announcement Form (JAF).
Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Interested in this college?
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science, Indore
Contact No:91-(0731)-2582112 , 2544415
Address:23 Sir M. Visvesvaraya Marg, Indore 452003 (MP) India