Presidency College is situated in Bangalore in Karnataka state of India. Established in 2000, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to Bangalore University. b'Presidency College', Bangalore offers 9 courses across 4 streams namely Commerce & Banking, IT, Media & Mass Communication, Management and across 7 degrees like BBA, BA, B.Com, BCA, M.Com. b'Presidency College' campus is spread over 6070 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Math Lab, Academic Zone, A/C, Auditorium, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Computer Lab, Gym, Mess, Library are also there.
- Math Lab
- Academic Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- Swimming Pool
Presidency College Placement
- The Placement Team sends invitation to the Recruiters with relevant details regarding the Final Placements.
- Recruiters convey their intention to participate by submitting a Job Notification Form (JNF) for each profile they wish to hire for.
- The companies have to inform us of the recruitment process followed by them including the types and number of rounds for ...
Awards and Rankings
- 2017Winners of CHANAKYA AWARD, Academic Excellence of the Year-2017, awarded by Public Relations Council of India (PRCI)
- Ranked amongst the top 100 Colleges in NIRF
- Intercollegiate Cultural Fest 2017 – Overall champions at Sindhi College, Bengaluru.
Contact Details of Presidency College, Bangalore
Contact No:+91-80-42478700 , +91-80-41306284 , +91-80-41454574 , +91-9035018894
Address:Kempapura, Hebbal, Bangalore – 560024, Karnataka, India