The Regional College of Management has a proud tradition of transforming knowledge into courteous actions that dates back to 1982. This tradition of active pragmatism, articulated in “Passion for Innovative Education,” lives on through RCM’s pupil friendly policies, innovative work, and impactful engagement of faculty, students, and staff.
The Regional College of Management Builds Bold Leaders
Consistently ranked among the biggest and the best management colleges in the country, the Regional College of Management is home to more than 10,000 students. Here, tradition and innovation blend seamlessly to provide students with a robust academic experience.
Amid the backdrop of Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, a city recognized for its cultural spirit and creative etiquettes, the college provides a place to explore countless opportunities for tomorrow’s managers, entrepreneurs, accountants, marketers and leaders.
- To groom the students in sound management concepts, analytical tools, practical and general managerial skills.
- To develop sensitivity and capability to continually respond to rapidly changing environment and opportunities in the framework of professionally sound and socially responsible values and ethics.
- To instill in the future industry-leaders a life-long sense of participation, involvement and satisfaction as contributors to the wider developmental endeavor.
- To strengthen the training, research, consultancy and MDP activities.
- To broaden the research activities of the institute by undertaking major and minor research projects and thereby adding to the effectiveness of the faculty members.
- Academic Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
RCM, Bhubaneswar Placement
The Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar achieved yet another nearly 100% Placement record for its PGDM and MBA students for the current year, despite the recessionary market trends.
- The Placement Cell of RCM, Bhubaneshwar creates a platform where students can showcase their talents which different companies seek to explore and utilize. Starting from ...
Awards and Rankings
Regional College of Management has received the following awards and recognitions for its unique contributions to professional education, training, consultancy, research, publication and Institutional Social Responsibility (ISR) activities:
- 17th Dewang Mehta Business School Award 2009 for Business School Leadership.
- Dewang Mehta Business School Award 2009 for Business School Leadership for Innovation, leading to growth and development.
- Best Management Institute Award from World Management Congress on 30th December in 2009.
- Asia’s Best Business School Leadership Award in July, 2010 at Suntec Singapore.
- B-School Leadership Award from Le Matinal Education Excellence Awards in 2011 at Mauritius.
- Dr. Dharni P. Sinha Best Social Responsibility Award-2011 conferred by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) in 2011.
- ACBSP International Accreditation Certificate from Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programmes (ACBSP), USA in 2011.
- Quality Management Education & Accreditation Award from Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) in 2012.
Contact Details of Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar
Address:Plot No. GD 2/12 & 13 Chakadola Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar - 751023 Odisha-India.