The Regional College of Management has a proud tradition of transforming knowledge into courteous actions that dates back to 1982. This tradition of active pragmatism, articulated in “Passion for Innovative Education,” lives on through RCM’s pupil friendly policies, innovative work, and impactful engagement of faculty, students, and staff.
The Regional College of Management Builds Bold Leaders
Consistently ranked among the biggest and the best management colleges in the country, the Regional College of Management is home to more than 10,000 students. Here, tradition and innovation blend seamlessly to provide students with a robust academic experience.
Amid the backdrop of Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, a city recognized for its cultural spirit and creative etiquettes, the college provides a place to explore countless opportunities for tomorrow’s managers, entrepreneurs, accountants, marketers and leaders.
- To groom the students in sound management concepts, analytical tools, practical and general managerial skills.
- To develop sensitivity and capability to continually respond to rapidly changing environment and opportunities in the framework of professionally sound and socially responsible values and ethics.
- To instill in the future industry-leaders a life-long sense of participation, involvement and satisfaction as contributors to the wider developmental endeavor.
- To strengthen the training, research, consultancy and MDP activities.
- To broaden the research activities of the institute by undertaking major and minor research projects and thereby adding to the effectiveness of the faculty members.
At RCM, the prime focus of all the programs is – Imparting Knowledge. An academic program here chiefly focuses on providing its students the lessons and applications that help them to innovate new ways to manage people and resources to achieve greater results.
A major role of future managers and entrepreneurs is decision making in each of the specific situations faced by them. RCM program’s Decision Making Orientation improves a student’s knowledge and skills in understanding new and complex situations, even though the information in-hand may be inadequate and the future outcome uncertain.
Cornerstone of all academic program's philosophy is to nurture Creative Problem Solving Approach among students. The problem solving approach involves problem definition and identification of decision area, generating decision making alternatives and developing an action plan for implementation, including a contingency plan.
Aspect of RCM’s philosophy is that all the students must get a Global Exposure. National and International acknowledgment of students by dignified faculty members and industry leaders arms them with the confidence required to tackle different types of situations more effectively.
Most importantly, all our programs convey and are based on Ethical Management Practices. Practicing the preachings’, we act and believe in ethos and principles set by the governing bodies and try to inculcate the same in our students
- Academic Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
RCM, Bhubaneswar Placement
The Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar achieved yet another nearly 100% Placement record for its PGDM and MBA students for the current year, despite the recessionary market trends.
- The Placement Cell of RCM, Bhubaneshwar creates a platform where students can showcase their talents which different companies seek to explore and utilize. Starting from ...
Awards and Rankings
Regional College of Management has received the following awards and recognitions for its unique contributions to professional education, training, consultancy, research, publication and Institutional Social Responsibility (ISR) activities:
- 17th Dewang Mehta Business School Award 2009 for Business School Leadership.
- Dewang Mehta Business School Award 2009 for Business School Leadership for Innovation, leading to growth and development.
- Best Management Institute Award from World Management Congress on 30th December in 2009.
- Asia’s Best Business School Leadership Award in July, 2010 at Suntec Singapore.
- B-School Leadership Award from Le Matinal Education Excellence Awards in 2011 at Mauritius.
- Dr. Dharni P. Sinha Best Social Responsibility Award-2011 conferred by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) in 2011.
- ACBSP International Accreditation Certificate from Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programmes (ACBSP), USA in 2011.
- Quality Management Education & Accreditation Award from Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) in 2012.
- Regional College of Management Autonomous (RCM(A)) holds the first rank among the University-affiliated colleges in the country by COSMDE B-School Ranking 2005 and It is adjudged consistently as the 4th best B-school in Eastern India after IIM-C, XLRI and XIMB (CSR – GHRD ranking of Competition Success review 2010.
- According to 2010 Competition Success Review survey RCM has been ranked No.4 in top B-Schools of Excellence of India category.
- In (CSR – GHRD ranking of Competition Success review 2010) RCM(A), Bhubaneswar is placed as 15th in Industry. It is ranked as 29th among the Best B-Schools in the country (Business world, 28th June 2010).
- RCM is placed amongst the top 20 B-schools in the country with A 2 grade & A+ as per (AIMA – IMRB (A Business Standard Publication) Best B-school Survey September 2010 and Business India 2010).
- RCM is the first management institute in Orissa (a state in the Eastern parts of India) which was established in 1982 in Bhubaneswar, the capital city of Orissa. Bhubaneswar provides an advantage as an emerging center for sectors such as IT and ITES, health services, telecom and real estate.
- The institution is ranked at the top for its global exposure, in developed Europe and other parts of the world
Contact Details of Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar
Contact No:, + , 9 , 1 , - , 6 , 7 , 4 , - , 2 , 3 , 0 , 1 , 5 , 9 , 5
Address:Plot No. GD 2/12 & 13 Chakadola Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar - 751023 Odisha-India.