Srajan Institute of Management & Technology (SIMTECH Bareilly) is situated in Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh state of India. Established in 2009, it is accredited from AICTE and it is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU). Srajan Institute of Management & Technology SIMTECH Bareilly, Bareilly offers 6 courses across 5 streams namely Management, IT, Commerce / Banking, Arts, Sciences and across 6 degrees like M.B.A., B.B.A., BCA, B.Com, B.A..Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Canteen, Comp. Lab, Mess, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room, Placement, Sports, Resid. Institue, Resid. Fac. are also there.
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. Fac.
- Seminar Hall
To encourage meritorious students to give even better performance in future, SRAJAN TRUST have taken initiative of providing scholarships to students studying at Srajan Group of Institutions.
Only those students who could not avail Government Scholarships from Social Welfare Department will be eligible for these scholarships. Students belonging to following category will be given priority.
- A) Children of employees of ARMY, AIR FORCE and NAVY
- B) Children of employees of BSF, CRPF, ITBP, and other Para-Militray Forces
- C) NCC ‘C’ certificate holders
- D) National & State level sports person
- E) Female Students
- This scholarship will be adjusted in the Tuition Fee of the students. In-case if the number of applicants is higher than written test and interviews will be conducted to shortlist the students
Government provides scholarship to the students whose parent’s income is less than 2 lac per annum. Students from the following category can apply for scholarship.
- 1) Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- 2) Other Backward Classes (OBC)
- 3) Minority
- 4) General Category
- Students can forward their duly filled-in application form to the Institute at-least Three Days before the dead line given by the Social Welfare Department, so that Institute can verify the information given in the forms and forward to the social welfare department. Students are required to submit the hard copy of duly signed application form along with the following documents (2 sets)
1. Caste Certificate 2. Income Certificate 3. Domicile Certificate 4. Marksheets of 10th,12th,Graduation,etc. 5. Year Gap Affidavit 6. Address Proof 7. ID Proof 8. Coloured Photographs 9. Any other certificate (if required)
Note. Institute will only forward the scholarship form and will not be responsible if students are not granted scholarship by the Government
The Institute has a dedicated Training & Development Cell which conducts rigorous Pre-Placement Training & employability skill development programmes for the students to make them ready for the corporate world throughout the academic year. The Institute have in-house training experts, to train the students in Effective Communication, Group Discussions, Technical and Interview skills, ...
Contact Details of Srajan Institute of Management & Technology, Bareilly
Address:16th Km Stone Delhi Road, Rehpura Road, Fatehganj West Bareilly
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place