University of West Scotland (UWS) (UWS) Paisley
University of West Scotland (UWS) is situated in Paisley in Scotland state of United Kingdom. Established in 1897, it is accredited from Other and it is affiliated to University of West Scotland (UWS). UWS, Paisley offers 9 courses across 6 streams namely Management, Law / Humanities, Arts, IT, Engineering, Sciences and across 7 degrees like B.A., B.Tech, B.Sc., M.B.A., M.A.. UWS campus is spread over 20 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Work placement opportunities, which vary in duration, but tend to commence in February or early summer, are offered to students studying in the Schools of:
- Business and Enterprise
- Engineering and Computing
- Science and Sport
- Media, Culture and Society
- Health, Nursing and Midwifery*
Ideally work ...
Awards and Rankings
- Paisley Campus is the largest of the four UWS campuses.
- Former UWS Principal and Vice-Chancellor, Professor Seamus McDaid CBE, received an Honorary Doctorate from UWS at its graduation ceremony on 21 November 2013 at Thomas Coats Memorial Baptist Church, Paisley.
- 94% of UWS graduates in work or further study within 6 months of graduating.
- Top in the UK for student satisfaction in a range of subjects (National Student Survey 2015).
- 91% of students who participated in the survey stated that they would recommend UWS to a friend or relative (National Survey of Student Engagement 2015).
Contact Details of University of West Scotland (UWS), Paisley
Contact No:+44 141 848 3000
Address:High St, Paisley PA1 2BE, United Kingdom