Venkatesvara College of Education
How to reach
Venkatesvara College of Education is situated at Kalitheerthalkuppam, Madagadipet,Puducherry-605107 in Puducherry.
- 2 Years
- Languages / Arts / Literature
Venkatesvara College of Education - VCE Puducherry - VCE
Sri Manakula Vinayagar Educational Trust established Venkateswara College of Education to impart quality education to the teacher trainees who are the backbone of our country. A wide range of career opportunities are available today to the teaching community and this is sought to be facilitated by our Trust. Venkateswara College of Education, a self financing institution was established in the year 2005 by obtaining due permission from the Government of Puducherry, recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, Southern Regional Committee , Bangalore and affiliated to the Pondicherry University, Puducherry. Vision: To bring about the renaissance much required for true education i.e. integration of mind, body and soul. Mission : Teaching and Learning are dynamic, interactive life-long process. Hence our Mission is to prepare teachers who will be executive leaders and passionate life-long learners and assume top positions. Formerly Teacher Education centered on teaching, but now, the scenario has changed from teacher- centered to child –centered Education and there is a shift from “Teaching” to “Learning". Our educational objectives are based on this perspective and are set to bring about the overall personality development of our student teachers.
Why join Venkatesvara College of Education
The College has Excellent infrastructure Facilities.
1 Type Courses Available
- 1 UG Courses
Venkatesvara College of Education Placements
- The Location, the greenery and the infrastructure facilities available in the college make it a conducive place for learning.
- The personalized approach leads the students to a level of excellence that covers all facets of their lives
- The College is provided with well equipped laboratories for the students to carry out practical activities.
- There is a separate computer laboratory with 25 systems with internet facility
- The college has a well stacked Library with as many as 5558 Books, 60 Reference Books,11 Journals( both national and International) Magazines(Monthly and Weekly)
- In order to extend access to scholarly content in e-resources the college has become a registered member of N-List (National Library and Information Services) for the benefit of our staff and students.
Try our extensive database of FAQs or submit your own question...
Harsh Vvvv Asked this 1 year, 11 months ago - India
Utsav mukherjee Asked this 1 year ago - India
Anonymous User Asked this 12 months ago - India