- Amity University Noida Ph.D Admission 2019
- Amity University Noida Ph.D Specialisations 2019
- Amity University Noida Ph.D Admission Important Dates 2019
- Amity University Noida Ph.D Eligibility Criteria 2019
- How to Apply for Amity University Noida PhD Admission 2019?
- Amity University Noida Ph.D Application Fee 2019
- Documents Required for Amity University Noida Ph.D Application Form 2019
- Amity University Noida Ph. D Selection Process 2019
- Amity University Ph.D Course Fees 2019
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Amity University Noida is a private university located in Uttar Pradesh. The university was established in the year 2006. Apart from its main campus Noida, Amity University also has campuses Gurgaon, Dubai, London, China, New York and Mauritius. The varsity offers more than 240 UG, PG, PhD, certificate and diploma courses in the field of engineering, management, sciences, arts and humanities, and others. Amity University Noida is globally recognised for its various industrial and academic collaborations all around the world. In QS World University Rankings 2018, Amity University Noida was ranked 216.
The students who are interesting in applying for Amity University Noida Ph.D admission 2019 will find all the information pertaining to it in the article below. The important dates, eligibility criteria, application process and selection procedure of Amity University Noida Ph.D admissions for the upcoming academic year are given here.
Amity University Noida Ph.D Admission 2019
Amity University Ph.D admission takes place twice a year i.e. January and July sessions. Candidates looking forward to Amity University Noida PhD admission 2019 should keep in mind that the varsity only accepts application in online mode. The PhD course at Amity University Noida is available both in full-time and part-time mode. The full-time PhD course is a minimum of 3 years and the part-time course is of a minimum of 4.5 years. The Amity University Noida Ph.D admission 2019 will be done on the basis of candidates performance in the entrance exam followed by personal interview. Find all the details about Ph.D admission at Amity University here.
Amity University Noida Ph.D Specialisations 2019
Amity University Noida offers Ph.D specialisations in various disciplines. Check out all the Ph.D specialisations offered by Amity University Noida in detail below:
|Architecture, Planning and Design|
|Mass Communication, Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences|
|Hospitality and Tourism|
|Health and Allied Sciences|
|BioSciences and Biotechnology|
|Engineering & Technology|
Amity University Noida Ph.D Admission Important Dates 2019
The registration for Amity University Ph.D admission 2019 has already begun. Therefore, to keep a track of all the events candidates must check out the Amity University PhD admission important dates 2019. Check out the Amity University Ph.D admission important dates here:
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Registration Start Date||1st Apri 2019|
|Registration Last Date||15th May 2019|
|Exam Date||To be Notified|
|Personal Interview||To be Notified|
|Merit List Release Date||To be Notified|
Amity University Noida Ph.D Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates interested in Amity University Noida Ph.D admissions must check the eligibility. The Amity University Noida Ph.D eligibility criteria 2019 is one of the key factors in the admission process. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Candidates must have a master' degree with a minimum 55% aggregate/ or an M.Phil degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognised Indian or Foreign University in the relevant field
- However, the candidates who have a master's degree in the field of Engineering and Technology will require 60% marks aggregate to be eligible for Ph.D admissions at Noida.
- Candidates who have an M.Tech/ M.S./ M.E. degree must have atleast 60% aggregate or a 6.0 CGPA to be eligible for Ph.D admissions in the field of Engineering and Technology.
- Those who have an MBBS or equivalent degree must have a minimum of 5.5. CGPA or equivalent degree to be eligible for Ph.D courses in the relevant field.
- For Ph.D. in Law at Amity University Noida, the candidate must have a master's degree in Law with minimum 55% aggregate
- Foreign/ NRI candidates / or Applicants with a master's degree from a foreign university must apply with an equivalence certificate of AIU along with the Amity University Noida application form.
How to Apply for Amity University Noida PhD Admission 2019?
To apply for Amity University Noida Ph.D admission 2019 candidates will have to fill an application form and submit certain documents. Given below is the step-by-step process to fill the Amity University Noida PhD admission application form:
- Visit the official website of the university and look for the link- " Amity University Ph.D Admission Portal 2019
- Candidates will be required to first register themselves by using their valid Email ID to create the login and password
- Once the login ID and password has created, candidates can start filling the Amity University Noida PhD application form 2019.
- Candidates will have to enter all the personal, academic and professional details and the Ph.D specialisation they wish to apply for.
- After successfully filling the application form candidates will have to upload the scanned signature and photograph in prescribed size and format.
Note*- The application form for Ph.D courses at Amity University can be only done in online mode.
Amity University Noida Ph.D Application Fee 2019
The Amity University Noida Ph.D application fee for the upcoming academic year is given below:
- The application fee of Amity University is Rs.1100.
- Candidates can pay the Amity University application fee in online mode via Net banking/ Credit/ Debit card.
Documents Required for Amity University Noida Ph.D Application Form 2019
Given below is the list of the documents that need to be enclosed along with the Amity University Noida PhD application form 2019:
- Scanned passport size photograph and signature. The dimensions of the scanned photograph should be (3.5cm x 4.5cm)
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mak Sheet
- Master's/ Post Graduation Mark sheet (All Semesters)
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Preliminary Research Idea (It has to be uploaded along with application form)
- Experience Letter (If Applicable)
Amity University Noida Ph. D Selection Process 2019
The Amity University Noida Ph.D selection process involves two main steps - PhD Entrance TEST (Test) and a personal interview (PI) which take place on the same day. The Amity University PhD PET is a computer-based entrance exam which is conducted by the university itself. The duration of the Amity University Ph.D PET Entrance Test 2019 is 90 minutes consisting of 95 objective type questions.
The format of the Amity University Ph.D PET Entrance Test is as follows:
|Topics||Number of Questions and Marks|
|General||50 Questions carrying 25 marks|
|Course Specific||45 questions carrying 45 marks|
Candidates who qualify the written exam will be called for the interview which is a final selection process for PhD admission at Amity University Noida.
Also Read: All AboutAmity University MBA Admission 2019
Amity University Ph.D Course Fees 2019
The Amity University Noida Ph.D course fee is given detail below. Candidates should keep in mind that Ph.D course fee at Amity University is subjected to change from the upcoming academic year.
|Registration Fee (One Time Payment)||Rs. 10,000|
|Security Fee (One Time Payment and Refundable)||Rs. 10,000|
|Academic Fee (Per Semester)||Rs.50,000|
Ph.D courses at Amity University are a great choice for candidates who are looking forward to build their career as Professors, Researchers, Scientists etc as the varsity has great industry links. The scope of research is also excellent at the university. Click here to find out about Top PhD colleges in India and their admission process.
Stay tuned to collegedekho for more admission related updates!