- Table of Contents
- About Shiv Nadar University B Tech Admission 2020
- Shiv Nadar University B.Tech Specialisations 2020
- Shiv Nadar University B Tech Admission Important Dates 2020
- Shiv Nadar University B Tech Eligibility Criteria 2020
- How to Apply for Shiv Nadar University University B Tech …
- Shiv Nadar University Application Fee 2020
- Documents Required for Shiv Nadar University Application Form 2020
- Shiv Nadar University B Tech Selection Process 2020
- Shiv Nadar University B Tech Fee Structure 2020
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Shiv Nadar University is a private University which was established in 2011. Shiv Nadar University is located in Dadri, Uttar Pradesh. The campus of the Shiv Nadar University covers an area of about 286 acres. Shiv Nadar University proposes various undergraduate program (UG), the postgraduate program (PG) and doctorate degree programmes in many domains.
This article focuses on Shiv Nadar University B Tech Admission 2020. All the important information such as the eligibility, important dates, admission method, fees structure is mentioned here. Apart from this University, there are several other top engineering colleges in Uttar Pradesh that you can consider taking admission into if you fail to secure a B Tech seat in Shiv Nadar University.
Table of Contents
Shiv Nadar University B Tech Admission is performed on the back of the candidate's performance in class XII and JEE (Main) or the results of SNUSAT and APT. SNUSAT and APT is an entry test for Shiv Nadar University for B Tech and other undergraduate programs. The candidates who have an interest in taking admission in Shiv Nadar University B Tech program need to check the eligibility criteria and selection process of the institute.
Shiv Nadar University has also updated the B Tech admission process for this year keeping in mind the COVID-19 crisis. Apart from the SNUSAT and APT admission process, interested candidates can now apply for B Tech admissions at Shiv Nadar University via -
JEE Main scores
There are many specializations offered at Shiv Nadar University that the student can choose from while applying for admissions. List of Shiv Nadar University B Tech Specialisations 2020 are given below:-
Shiv Nadar University B.Tech Program
Interested applicants can apply for the B Tech program at the Shiv Nadar University University before the last date. Shiv Nadar University B Tech admission important dates 2020 are shown below.
SNUSAT + APT Date
30th July 2020
Last Date to Apply through SAT+ACT scores
25th July 2020
Last Date to Apply through JEE Main scores (Natural Sciences programmes)
25th July 2020
B Tech selection process on the basis of SNUSAT+APT
June 2020 Fourth Week Onwards
|Natural Sciences programmes selection process begins on the basis of SNUSAT+APT||15th June 2020 Onwards|
|Management programmes selection process begins on the basis of SNUSAT+APT||15th June 2020 Onwards|
The detailed eligibility criteria to apply for admission into the B Tech programme offered at Shiv Nadar University for the 2020 session have been discussed below -
B Tech applicants should have completed their 10+2 studies from a recognised Board in Science stream
The applicants must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects at the 10+2 level
The application process for B Tech admissions at Shiv Nadar University for the 2020 session has been changed due to the coronavirus pandemic. Interested applicants now can apply for SNU B Tech programmes in additional ways to the existing SNUSAT and APT admission process. All the processes have been discussed below -
1. JEE Main - Applicants with a minimum percentile of 80 or above in JEE Main 2020 can apply for direct admission into the B Tech programmes offered at Shiv Nadar University. Such candidates will be exempted from taking the SNUSAT & APT for B Tech admission. Each specialisation will have certain cutoff eligibility though which has to be fulfilled by the applicants.
2. SNUSAT & APT - Applicants with a percentile score of less than 80 in JEE Main 2020 or those who did not appear (will not for JEE Main September 2020) in JEE Main 2020 have to apply through this process. B Tech aspirants will be exempted from the interview round.
3. SAT (College Board) Scores - B Tech aspirants can directly apply for admission at SNU through the SAT scores. Such applicants also have to appear in an interview round and their cumulative scores will decide if they are eligible for the final selection process or not.
4. ACT Scores - Applicants who wish to apply for B Tech admissions at Shiv Nadar University through ACT scores have to appear in an interview round as well and based in the cumulative scores, the applicants will be informed if they are eligible for the final selection process or not.
Interested candidates can click on the link -https://ugapplications.snu.edu.in/under-graduate-form to start applying for their favourite B Tech specialisation. The applicants have to first register themselves with the SNU B Tech admission online registration form. After successfully registering, they can fill up the online application form with all the necessary details like their personal details, academic details, contact details etc. After filling up the details, the applicants have to mention the mode through which they want to apply for SNU B Tech admission. Thereafter, they have to upload all the documents which the application form asks for and submit the application fee amount via any of the available online payment methods.
The application fee for B Tech admission at Shiv Nadar University is as follows. The application fee 2020 for B Tech admission for all categories is given below:
For All Categories
Note:- For offline application, it is mandatory to send the hard copy of the application form along with the Demand Draft (with your name and application no. on the backside of DD).
The documents needed for Shiv Nadar University application form 2020 that are required to be submitted at the university are given below:
Marksheet of Class Xth
Marksheet of Class XIth
Marksheet of Class XIIth
JEE Main scorecard (if applying through JEE Main scores)
SAT subject scores (if applying through SAT scores)
Selection into the B Tech programmes of Shiv Nadar University will depend upon how the candidates applied for admission into the programmes. As mentioned above in the application process, there are four ways of applying for B Tech admission at SNU. We will discuss the selection process for each below -
1. JEE Main - Candidates who have applied through this process will be selected directly for B Tech admissions if they have secured at least 80 percentile. For each B Tech specialisation, however, there will be separate cutoff eligibility which the candidates have to fulfil.
2. SNUSAT & APT - Candidates will be selected on the basis of their SNUSAT & APT scores. No interviews are conducted for SNUSAT & APT scorers applying for B.Tech admission at SNU.
3. SAT Scores - Candidates who have applied for SNU B Tech admissions through SAT scores have to appear in an interview also and the final selection will only be done if the candidates perform well in their interview round
4. ACT scores - These candidates will also be invited to appear in an interview round on the basis of their ACT scores and they will be eligible for final selection based on their performance in the interview round.
Candidates that are concerning to take admission at the Shiv Nadar University B Tech Program can also check the fee structure of the university as shown below:-